The Avengers Movie

I seen this movie two times. I'm going to watch it again with my girlfriend:D.

I love this movie.

One of my favorite dialogues.

Spoiler:
Captain America:Wait, We need a plan of attack.

Ironman:I have a plan. Attack.

Mine was:
Spoiler:
Captain America: There's only one God I know and he doesn't dress like that!

this movie is overrated imo! it was good, but it was not that good, all the hype put into this, i was really let down!

To each his own but you are the first person I know that thinks it was overrated, lol. Everyone I know is seeing it multiple times, they loved it so much. My mom even saw it, and she isn't a comic book lover. She thought it was awesome.

To each his own but you are the first person I know that thinks it was overrated, lol. Everyone I know is seeing it multiple times, they loved it so much. My mom even saw it, and she isn't a comic book lover. She thought it was awesome.

Even my mom thought it was awesome, and my mom has shit taste in movies (she liked The Village...).

The Avengers was the greatest superhero movie I have ever seen. All the heroes were represented great and the plot was pretty good. I loved the comical lines some people had and the post credits scene was so awesome.

Great movie, 5/5.

Edit: I think Captain America was the best avenger. The way he took control and kept fighting when he was tired was plain out impressive.

I also think that since The Amazing Spiderman is coming out soon, we'll have a post credit scene with Nick Fury. <3

The Avengers was the greatest superhero movie I have ever seen. All the heroes were represented great and the plot was pretty good. I loved the comical lines some people had and the post credits scene was so awesome.

Great movie, 5/5.

Edit: I think Captain America was the best avenger. The way he took control and kept fighting when he was tired was plain out impressive.

I also think that since The Amazing Spiderman is coming out soon, we'll have a post credit scene with Nick Fury. <3

Might have to agree on that one Armon, although Spidey might have to turn it down for now, since he's starting to build his reputation all around.

You're all going to hate me and block me on TRMK lol

I just got back from seeing the movie and I thought while it was good, it was overrated. I didn't really enjoy how quickly it started off and the plot was kinda meh to me with the whole army alien invasion and all. A nice movie but not worth a second trip to the movie theater to see it again.

I liked it. It was a simple movie, but thats ok and thats probably why it was so good. I actually wasnt really looking forward to it all that much at first and then was suprised at how much I liked it after seeing it.

I legit hated IronMan 2 and all the boring SHIELD stuff in there and thought Avengers was going to be boring as well, but it wasnt. The SHIELD stuff was minimal and the movie was mostly just the heroes on screen doing what they do best. And thats what it should be.

Although I liked it, I can see myself enjoying Spiderman and The Dark Knight Rises more but I'll just have to wait and see.

I liked it. It was a simple movie, but thats ok and thats probably why it was so good. I actually wasnt really looking forward to it all that much at first and then was suprised at how much I liked it after seeing it.

I legit hated IronMan 2 and all the boring SHIELD stuff in there and thought Avengers was going to be boring as well, but it wasnt. The SHIELD stuff was minimal and the movie was mostly just the heroes on screen doing what they do best. And thats what it should be.

Although I liked it, I can see myself enjoying Spiderman and The Dark Knight Rises more but I'll just have to wait and see.

I hated Iron Man 2. The first one was good, but part 2 was so boring and I hate Don Cheadle with a passion. Terrence Howard or no one. NO ONE.

Oh my damn.

This movie.

The Hulk and Loki Scene

I loved :congrats: The heroes were all played well and the acting was amazing to say the least. Though the plot was simple I enjoyed that it was so simplistic. Got straight to the point in a sense.

Also how could anyone forget about this?
Spoiler:
Doesth mother know that you wear her curtains? ~ Ironman you are awesome

My favorite Avenger is a tie between Cap and Ironman.

The Avengers, The Dark Knight rises and The Hobbit are the top contenders for the blockbuster of the year, can't wait to see who tops the other. I can easily see the Avengers crawling its way up to become either the 3rd or 4th highest grossing movie of all time before the release of the other two movies.

I saw this too and yeah it was overrated and I hate the Hulk but I'm not going to complain because I didn't even pay for my ticket