We should get all the Vita exclusives after its been out a few months

PS Vita exclusives should stay PS Vita exclusives, they make up for the downgraded graphics, Noob's shadow is poorly done judging by the latest trailer.

Patrick said it best

''While that would be a nice thing to offer as DLC, the texture artwork is lower quality on the Vita so it would require additional work and resources to get them ready for the console releases. Plus the big problem is that allowing these online is going to potentially cause issues with desync like the other skin releases did. So because of these reasons (and a few more) I think it's better to leave them as a Vita exclusive instead of offering them as DLC for MK9 and instead let the team focus on whatever is next. I'd rather have a whole new game for the consoles than just a few skins.''

Patrick said:
''While that would be a nice thing to offer as DLC, the texture artwork is lower quality on the Vita so it would require additional work and resources to get them ready for the console releases. Plus the big problem is that allowing these online is going to potentially cause issues with desync like the other skin releases did. So because of these reasons (and a few more) I think it's better to leave them as a Vita exclusive instead of offering them as DLC for MK9 and instead let the team focus on whatever is next. I'd rather have a whole new game for the consoles than just a few skins.''

^^
That's the main reason why I know they're not coming to PSN \ XBLA.
WB \ NRS wouldn't spend more money developing skins that some people will buy (Granted, I'm one of those people that would).
Better to just wait for the next game, and hope that they offer more DLC for MK10, since MK9 DLC sold so well.

They need to fix gamespy's ass of a server before doing anything else but we know this isn't going to happen.

why cant people understand that the komplete edition is the komplete CONSOLE edition? they wont add this stuff so that you will have to buy a vita and the mk game on vita. they want to make $$. they wont just add the exclusive stuff to consoles in a few months. just like microsoft wont just wait a few months and then release halo or gears of war games on nintendo and sony systems because they want you to spend your money on their machine, so in a sorta kinda way nrs is doing a similar thing with mk9 vita edition. they want us to have no choice but to buy a vita AND their game on the vita just to have those exclusives. their just doing sony a big favor in the process.

Last edited:
PS Vita exclusives should stay PS Vita exclusives, they make up for the downgraded graphics, Noob's shadow is poorly done judging by the latest trailer.

Patrick said it best

Nonsense, they can just pallette swap the other skins, bring out a mandatory patch to fix some bugs and the online dysyncs that could he associated with it. The only alt that would cause problems would be umk3, all they would have to do is add a new head to the subzero body. The games made using unreal on both versions so it would and should not he difficult to translate anything over to home consoles. Its down to money really, and they want to make as much back from the time they put into the vita challenge tower as possible. I remeber something been mentioned that the audio would not get patched due to money on MKAK.You may or not he aware a fan In Australia patched the games audio in half an hour on his own. Dont buy the bullcrap. Its upsetting people are finding reasoning behind exploiting consumers. Were going to hell in a handbasket

Nonsense, they can just pallette swap the other skins, bring out a mandatory patch to fix some bugs and the online dysyncs that could he associated with it. The only alt that would cause problems would be umk3, all they would have to do is add a new head to the subzero body. The games made using unreal on both versions so it would and should not he difficult to translate anything over to home consoles. Its down to money really, and they want to make as much back from the time they put into the vita challenge tower as possible. I remeber something been mentioned that the audio would not get patched due to money on MKAK.You may or not he aware a fan In Australia patched the games audio in half an hour on his own. Dont buy the bullcrap. Its upsetting people are finding reasoning behind exploiting consumers. Were going to hell in a handbasket

I aggree its a business move they could easily do it but Sony is paying them not to nothing more

I've downloaded all the patches for the game, yet it's still full of bugs and glitches, adding those skins to the console versions will only create more problems, the Komplete Edition has even more bugs than the original, it tells you that not only they couldn't fix the bugs we have, they ended up creating some new ones. You people will be the first b*tch if you can't play online anymore, they might release a patch that fix the new issues, but you might have to wait 4-5 months, remember the Arcade Kollection? The patch might not even fix half the problems.

The Komplete Edition was supposed to have all the DLC, they shouldn't have to pay to download new contents. At the end of the day, someone will feel ripped off. Will it be those who bought the original version, those who bought the KE or those who bought the Vita's?

Last edited:
It is totally unfair they are not selling the costumes on the consoles, I like it better on the big screen but I also love the UMK3 costumes as they were the first ones I remember playing with and they hold a special place for me. Not to mention they look way more badass than the MK ones. No I am not going to feel complete until I have them. It honestly can't be that hard for the costumes to be put onto consoles.

It is totally unfair they are not selling the costumes on the consoles, I like it better on the big screen but I also love the UMK3 costumes as they were the first ones I remember playing with and they hold a special place for me. Not to mention they look way more badass than the MK ones. No I am not going to feel complete until I have them. It honestly can't be that hard for the costumes to be put onto consoles.

How is it not fair? People who get the new stuff are buying a new console and a new game. Stop being childish.

Pro tip: They are called exclusives because they are exclusive. If you want them so bad then just get a Vita and MK.
THIS

And it's too late for them to be releasing DLC now. Even if they did release the costumes as DLC for consoles, people would still b*tch about them not doing more DLC or all the costumes being more ninja costumes

How is it not fair? People who get the new stuff are buying a new console and a new game. Stop being childish.

Wait so stating my opinion makes me childish. If that was the case then everyone would be childish. I simply want the costumes because they are the most awesome ones around. Skarlett and Mileena are both getting new costumes. Those are the 2 woman I use the most, Skarlett was supposed to be getting a new costume in the consoles as you could see when it was hacked back at the beginning. I am not being childish when I say I want the costumes on the consoles. I have said that long before Vita was announced so take it how you like.

I wanna get those costumes too. though, after reading somewhere which costumes those are I got a bit disappointed since Skarlet, Freddy and most of all Rain weren't in it. I obviously mean a second alternate about those three, not a 'classic' like Rain's UMK3. it's great and all but the DLC characters should have had a secondary skin when they were released.

having said that and hoping that the list I found wasn't entirely correct, the vita exclusives will probably either remain like that or be available for consoles after some months. it's a business, they have to sell mk on the vita and with things presented as they are right now, they are offering a lot of things. the pre-order bonuses were supposed to be just bonuses too at first but they all became DLC after. I'm actually quite positive we will get those costumes later on.

as for the bugs and whatnot some of you mentioned, it's their job to not have bugs in the first place and if any bugs are revealed to patch them up. the logic nowadays is so messed up, you paid for the freaking game and you have every right to bitch about the lousy online and bugs, it is your right for buying their product, preferring no more DLC because it may cause more bugs makes you a reaaaaaaaaaally lousy consumer and you make things too convenient for them. you give X money for the Y services, if they are not perfected yet, the one offering you their product must make them as perfect as possible.