We should get all the Vita exclusives after its been out a few months

Sub-Zero in Deadly Alliance was OK. His one unmasked was good and the one with the badass mask and amulet was good. The shredder one and the Pony Tail one were ugly. I mean Shredder come on, and the Pony tail, SUB-ZERO HAS FREAKING HAIR. So yeah but no thanks on the deception costumes.

True, but it's too late now. All we can do now is wait for MK10 and I doubt they will release them for the console version for free.

They're only cosmetic and if you're to distracted by how sexy Mileena looks in her MKII costume then you bought the game for the wrong reason.
Thats right, but Id rather have the option to trade in my Toilet paper Mileena for the MK2 Mileena and have that as my grand prize for completing the 300th challenge tower who ever said that the final prize after completing the 300th challenge tower was going to be very rewarding was unto some shit lol

^^^^^^^^ Speaking of that... I think the reason why people are so anxious to get these costumes is because MK10 probably won't have any klassic costumes (at least not like the ones we got for MK9)

True, and the reason why I was seriously looking for a code for Kitana's UMK3 outfit (before the classic costumes were DLC) was because Kitana's MK9 primary outfit was the worst thing she wore in MK history!!! Otherwise, I wasn't really planning on getting classic costumes.

True, and the reason why I was seriously looking for a code for Kitana's UMK3 outfit (before the classic costumes were DLC) was because Kitana's MK9 primary outfit was the worst thing she wore in MK history!!! Otherwise, I wasn't really planning on getting classic costumes.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I didn't know the classics were going to be DLC so I went on the ultimate safari, looking for one of those codes because her primary pissed me off so much.

And her alternate?

Oh god...

Seriously, what the hell did NRS model the female faces after in MK9? I haven't seen shit that ugly since like, Michelle in Tekken 1

michelle-tekken2-square.jpg

I think NRS was blending elements from her MKDA and MKvDC costumes with an overall new-yet-familiar look in MK 2011. They did that with most characters. Personally, I love her MK 2011 primary. She's never looked more elegant.

Her alternate in MK 2011 looked a little too overly slutty though, but I liked how she looked unmasked. If I wanted balls-out (or in this case boobs-out) slutty costumes, Mileena fills that gap.

Kitana_MKDA_MKvDC_MK9.jpg

well I think I replied here already but I'm bored to look up so.. like I already said, probably, after the last revelation of tremor, I'm even more confident how we'll get that content as DLC after. idk why many don't understand this, but a smart strategy from a company would be to offer unique things for each console to sell the game there too and make a profit. they did this with mk on vita and I saw some people already posting in here and elsewhere that they'll get the game just for this content. for those not remembering, boon snubbed tremor like hell before and look now. he also said no more DLC but uhh.. yeah, read the line with tremor again :p I expect a DLC release for this content or maybe even more in half a year maybe, they gotta sell mk on vita too and after that we'll most likely get all this on ps3 or xbox as well

well I think I replied here already but I'm bored to look up so.. like I already said, probably, after the last revelation of tremor, I'm even more confident how we'll get that content as DLC after. idk why many don't understand this, but a smart strategy from a company would be to offer unique things for each console to sell the game there too and make a profit. they did this with mk on vita and I saw some people already posting in here and elsewhere that they'll get the game just for this content. for those not remembering, boon snubbed tremor like hell before and look now. he also said no more DLC but uhh.. yeah, read the line with tremor again :p I expect a DLC release for this content or maybe even more in half a year maybe, they gotta sell mk on vita too and after that we'll most likely get all this on ps3 or xbox as well

All Vita content is exclusively for the Vita in order to hype it, help sell more Vita units, and sell more MK games which is why consoles will not see the Vita content.

I love how people are getting worked up over Tremor...a two-bit, minor character who debuted in a piss-poor off-shoot MK game (aka "Special Forces") who is a Smoke palette-swap with recycled moves of Noob and Jax. If anything, it serves as nostalgia because MK's first three games were all about palette-swapping characters.

30-plus characters is enough. Really. It is. More is not always better. Want more? Play MKA.

If there was more DLC (not likely) or a patch (even less likely) to come, I would rather see additional arenas, clean up the netcode (its gotten better, but still not all that wonderful), force compatibility packs as required downloads for people who won't buy DLC or have MKKE, fix obvious glitches (a la Mileena's UMK3 costume and her Be Mine fatality), more classic fatalities (Kitana and Sonya's Kisses of Death, Sindel's Bloody Scream from UMK3, etc), and continue buffing weaker characters/nerfing stronger ones for a more balanced roster.

Unfairness

It's totally bogus that the Vita version gets everything new. And these are costumes that we've always wanted so why the hell shouldn't the console version get it? I mean the graphics are better and it runs smoother. And more importantly, the screen is bigger. I mean come on. If they really knew business they would know that combining an Vita costumes DLC for the consoles plus the vita games would really add to their profit. I mean people wouldn't stop buying the game on the Vita. Because it's a whole new experience. So what do you guys say?

Re: Unfairness

They're just costumes... Eventually you will get tired of them or remember you have them at all. It's not like they effect gameplay and how fun MK is. Just deal with it man <_<

Re: Unfairness

They're just costumes... Eventually you will get tired of them or remember you have them at all. It's not like they effect gameplay and how fun MK is. Just deal with it man <_<

What he said.

AND most of them are classic costumes.

Whoop-de-doo.

The only thing I would want is that Tremor challenge tower mission just for kicks and Test your Balance.

Its a bad idea
The vita needs a chance to sell because Sony could end up like SEGA sometime and with more content more people want to buy