Why do I have Mileena's toilet-paper outfit already?

-Joh-

So, yeah, I spent a couple weeks completing the story & and Ladder alot. Ended up just going to the krypt and buying everything. But why do I have Mileenas kinky toilet-paper outfit already? I thought I had to finish the Challenge tower for that (i havent)? "Best ... alternative ... ever" had me thinking Mileena wrapped in toilet-paper while she flashes he junk aroundas she round-house kicks people was gonna be my reward to completing the Challenge Tower, and I'm only up to level 60.

Can someone tell me what this secret achievements gonna be. Please dont tell me it's Baraka in toilet paper. Or Freddy Kruger.

So, yeah, I spent a couple weeks completing the story & and Ladder alot. Ended up just going to the krypt and buying everything. But why do I have Mileenas kinky toilet-paper outfit already? I thought I had to finish the Challenge tower for that (i havent)? "Best ... alternative ... ever" had me thinking Mileena wrapped in toilet-paper while she flashes he junk aroundas she round-house kicks people was gonna be my reward to completing the Challenge Tower, and I'm only up to level 60.

Can someone tell me what this secret achievements gonna be. Please dont tell me it's Baraka in toilet paper. Or Freddy Kruger.

The achievement of the challenge tower is...
Spoiler:
Johnny Cage in toilet paper. Jk. ;)

Yeah Komplete Edition. Is that why I got her new outfit early?

If so, sweet, but, what ever.

Wouldn't really call it "best ... alternative ... ever". Least they could've done is cover up her face. She look's like Steve Buscemi's sister.

Last edited: