Mortal Kombat Vita Costumes Trailers

Re: Exclusive Vita costumes trailer

Did we really need MK2 Ermac? This is a trailer showcasing the classic skins, I wonder if there'll be one showing the new alternate costumes. Nice find, btw!

**edit**

I just put the video on youtube, f*ck GT lol.

Last edited:

Did we really need MK2 Ermac? This is a trailer showcasing the classic skins, I wonder if there'll be one showing the new alternate costumes. Nice find, btw!

**edit**

I just put the video on youtube, f*ck GT lol.

Well, they did show Kenshi alternate. We have already seen it though.

It's @MKServer 's find, not mine ;) And thank you for the YouTube link :)

That bastards aren't going to release UMK3 Reptile to the console versions, are they?

Sigh...

im not gonna waste money to get a psvita, and the game, for the costumes.

thats like wasting 200-300 euros for umk3 costumes...

Hahaha told you so....(with regards to the alt costumes, the missing ones would be MK2 ninjas) oh Musgraves misery. Im gonna get a Psvita when they go down in price or second hand and when MKVitas about £15 this time next year. Sucks that SSF4 had loads of alts to get shame MK followed suit. Dont know whos worse, Capcom for disc locked content or NRS attempting to sway you into buying another (in some cases) third version of a game, a graphically superior game.

Im not jealous by any means but IMO anyone who spends £279 on a handheld is beyond nerd.

Alright im really not the one to be pissed or anything and if I am I always hide it, but..... WTF!!!!! Im tired of this ****ing ninja thing. We have a whole bunch of other characters in the series and the only ones that get costumes. Also why do we need MK2 Ermac???? Ermac wasnt even in the ****ing game what a waste that was...... the only ones I look forward to are the 3 DLC because they deserve costumes seeing as they didnt get one in the console...... Ok I feel better now

Alright im really not the one to be pissed or anything and if I am I always hide it, but..... WTF!!!!! Im tired of this ****ing ninja thing. We have a whole bunch of other characters in the series and the only ones that get costumes. Also why do we need MK2 Ermac???? Ermac wasnt even in the ****ing game what a waste that was...... the only ones I look forward to are the 3 DLC because they deserve costumes seeing as they didnt get one in the console...... Ok I feel better now
the reason the rest dont have any is because nrs are obviously lazy. Pallette swap klassic ninjas makes most happy, easy way to make people go wild. Sooner you realise they are a merchandise machine after nothing but your money the better. Laziness is the only reason they havent done any cross platform features like the costumes for ps3 if you own the vita copy. Its was possible and should be reality. I dont give a shit what anyone says

Costumes seen in the video:

Mileena MK2
Skarlet Alt
Skarlet UMK3
Skarlet MK2

Credit: @MKServer

Since they're not coming to consoles, there are only 3 things we can do about the exclusive costumes:

1 - Complain
2 - Get a Vita
3 - Don't get a Vita

I'm leaning on #3 right now.
If it gets cheaper, down the line, I'll consider option #2. ;-)

So.... no alt for Rain?

The 16 costumes are:

Smoke UMK3
Ermac UMK3
Noob UMK3
Rain UMK3
Sub-Zero masked UMK3
Reptile UMK3
Scorpion MK2
Reptile MK2
Kenshi alt
Ermac MK2
Sub-Zero MK2
Scorpion UMK3
Mileena MK2
Skarlet Alt
Skarlet UMK3
Skarlet MK2

So.... no alt for Rain?

The 16 costumes are:

Smoke UMK3
Ermac UMK3
Noob UMK3
Rain UMK3
Sub-Zero masked UMK3
Reptile UMK3
Scorpion MK2
Reptile MK2
Kenshi alt
Ermac MK2
Sub-Zero MK2
Scorpion UMK3
Mileena MK2
Skarlet Alt
Skarlet UMK3
Skarlet MK2

My guess: They gave Kenshi an alt because he only had 1 costume and gave Skarlet an alt because it was already done. It seems WB hasn't paid them enough to make one for Rain and Freddy.

The issue of bringing skins to the consoles is partially the art asset creations, Vita textures are are lower quality so you can't just slap those skins onto the console and be done with it.

Also the team is trying hard not to add unnecessary patches to the game to avoid more synchronization issues. Adding more DLC and patches to support the DLC is just a danger to the game's stability at this point.

Plus these Vita exclusives gives more to the purchasers of the new game.