Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal

do you know the link to it?

The survey was sent to people a few months back.

''According to the results of a survey from a questionnaire published by PlayStation Lifestyle, Sony's Smash Bros. rival - previously going under the working moniker of 'Title Fight' - will reportedly be called 'PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale'.

In development at SuperBot Entertainment, the site also claims that PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will be officially announced and unveiled at E3 2012 this June. The brawler reportedly brings together PlayStation's best-known faces, including God of War's Kratos, Twisted Metal's Sweet Tooth, Sly Cooper, PaRappa the Rapper, Nathan Drake of Uncharted fame, Colonel Mael Radec from the Killzone series and Fat Princess.

Meanwhile, the game's fight arenas apparently include Sandover Village from Jak & Daxter, a LittleBigPlanet stage and a Hot Shots golf environment, as well as a Buzz! trivia mini-game. Here's hoping we hear more from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale soon. Watch this space.''

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/new...ed--PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-.html

GTTV has released a promo for its Thursday episode, which will presumably unveil Sony’s much rumored PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale from Superbot.

I really hope old school crash bandicoot and spyro are in there. They were their flagship mascots before half these guys even came around.
Fat princess and nathan drake getting in over Crash B?! hell no.

might not get in cause they went multi console and then their games sucked.

edit: also laura croft. Even if I never liked her, she still was important and one of the few characters sony had for a time.

Well, Sky, Microsoft could use the Rareware characters (though I hope they would never do such a thing)

Also, Sony doesn't own either Crash or Spyro anymore, but I guess it could happen

BTW, I found (well, forgot about, really) this for y'all: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319859

Read the OP of the thread and the rest of lordvaati's posts on that page

Judging by the scope of the game, it'll most likely be a full game

i was just making since he was the only character i saw that wasn't "confirmed" regardless of being an obvious no brainer

but heres to hoppin for Kat from Gravity daze :proud:

How violent is the game?

I’m not the ESRB, but the game definitely has “T” written all over it up this point.

How about more info on certain characters that were only briefly talked about?

Ok, let’s talk about Sweet Tooth. I didn’t specify before, but you play Sweeth Tooth in his human form, with clown face, and hair flaming about. He happens to be a slow moving character that hits hard, which makes up for his lack of speed. The game is being well balanced to have slow, medium, and fast paced characters. I’d compare him to Ganondorf from Super Smash Bros. Brawl if I had to in terms of speed. In terms of him having nasty moves, I don’t mean provocative, but rather “brutal”. And his transforming sequence into the mecha ice cream truck is cool, heightened only when the fireworks fly.

Are the three leveled energy bars all different in their effects?

The way things are being positioned right now are as follows: the first bar pulls off a character-specific special attack (think Shinku Hadouken level one in Street Fighter Alpha 2), the second bar delivers a more powerful, flashier version of the first bar attack (like a Shinku Hadouken level two which looks similar but hits harder), and it’s really the third bar that’s its own entity…comparable to a Final Smash attack in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (or IF Ryu had a giant fireball that’d trump the other two, looking more like Samus’ arm cannon from Brawl).

Excerpt taken from this interview, in case some of you missed it

Lol almost had em'

but hey you know I was all jokes there. I'll make sure to upload some matches for ya