Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal

Don't see how Heihachi being in this would mean anything for who might be in Smash 4

Smash 4 isn't coming out for at least another 2 or 3 years, there wouldn't really be any overlap between the two games if a Tekken character indeed showed up in both games

thing is metal when people think tekken they familirize it more towards playstation even though tekken has a gba and 3ds game and one in development for the wii u in my opinion Klonoa would be a better fit since most of his titles have been on nintendo despite starting out on playstation

You say that as if I was actually advocating for a Tekken character in Smash in the first place, which I wasn't. Nothing in my post even implied that I thought a Tekken character would get in Smash, it was mostly hypothetical

You say that as if I was actually advocating for a Tekken character in Smash in the first place, which I wasn't. Nothing in my post even implied that I thought a Tekken character would get in Smash, it was mostly hypothetical

i misread it. i was thinking something else

Oh okay

Honestly, I don't really like that this game already has guest characters (maybe even more because there's a strong chance that Snake get in). I'll still play the shit out of Heihachi regardless, but it comes off as kinda desperate, IMO. At least with Smash they didn't add third party characters until the third installment, Brawl, so personally, I'd rather them establish their foundation at least before adding a bunch of third party characters

Oh okay

Honestly, I don't really like that this game already has guest characters (maybe even more because there's a strong chance that Snake get in). I'll still play the shit out of Heihachi regardless, but it comes off as kinda desperate, IMO. At least with Smash they didn't add third party characters until the third installment, Brawl, so personally, I'd rather them establish their foundation at least before adding a bunch of third party characters

what does it matter really? If SSB64 had Sonic would you think any less of it?

Judging from that new video, this game doesnt look quite as horrible when its just 1vs1.
The camera is actually somewhat ok and makes the game look decent.

But 4 players? Too zoomed out and looks like shit.

Also, at first glance, the gameplay looks sluggish. But thats if you are comparing it to Smash Bros.
I dont think this is gonna be just like SSB and it appears to play slower like most 2D fighters except with 4 players and more free roam . I wish it was closer to Smash bros, but after all these new gameplay videos Its starting to appear different.

Last edited:
That's kinda... what I'm trying to say, lol Critical

I never said that what I said was a deal breaker or that it even mattered to me a whole lot

I'm just saying how I feel on the matter

I have high hopes for this game. I just really want the creators of this game to include some Playstation 1 characters.

I'm just asking for
-Spyro the Dragon
-Crash Bandicoot
-Sackboy
-Cole Macgrath
-Max Payne
-Jak and Daxter
-Ratchet and CLank
-Nathan Hale or a Chimera

If anyone from Mortal Kombat were to be included, it would probably be Scorpion. He is pretty much the face of Mortal Kombat.