Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal

I get killstreaks in Turok all the time. Theres only one other guy who plays it. He sits in the online menus everyday, hoping I show up

Sony has severed all ties with California-based SuperBot Entertainment
http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-severs-ties-with-playstation-all-stars-developer-6403407

Sony has severed all ties with California-based SuperBot Entertainment, the developer it set up specifically to make last year's under-performing brawler PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

The news comes a fortnight after SuperBot laid off a batch of its staff, and the studio's long-term prospects are unclear. "We don't have a reduction plan as of yet, however it is unlikely we can continue with our current work force for an extended period of time," said SuperBot boss David Yang to Kotaku.

"We are still working things out and hope to continue on with as many of us as possible," he added.

Sony's Santa Monica Studio, which assisted with the development of PlayStation All-Stars, will now shepherd the game and all further downloadable content.

Both Sony and SuperBot said in statements that the split was cordial. "Sony Computer Entertainment can confirm that the working agreement with developer SuperBot Entertainment has amicably ended," said Sony. "We have had a positive working relationship with this talented studio, and wish them the best of success in their next endeavor."

Yang said "SuperBot Entertainment can confirm that the relationship with SCEA has ended on good terms. We are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work on with Sony on Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and are extremely proud of the work we have done. SuperBot Entertainment will continue working on projects that reflect our passion for games and our commitment to creating award winning titles. We are very excited about beginning the next chapter of our future and invite all of our fans and supporters to follow our journey."

Two additional characters for PlayStation All-Stars were announced at the end of 2012, but there have been no subsequent announcements since then.

Zeus (God of War) and Isaac Clarke are the next DLC characters!!! I can't give a link because I'm using an iPhone but you can look it up in YouTube. Zeus's level 3 is WOW!!!!!!!

If they're still pumping out dlc for this game, then maybe there is still hope for MK_DLC_rep