Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal

Hey I didn't say I hate her I meant most people do.

I'm rather neutral towards her

Btw I played and beat ffxiii and rather enjoyed it *hides behind a rock with flameshield at the ready*

The people I usually be around who are die hard ff fans and on few ff boards I visit that treats ff7 like a godsend to the point were a small disagreement or nitpick is like making a 9/11 joke in the US parliament

Does that clear it up?

Would be funny if they pulled a Capcom and finally announce Spyro, except he's the new action figure skylander version.

Ok no, nevermind. I'd actually be pissed at that.

Thing is it's not sony's nor superbot's say in that if you wanna lay siege to someone lay siege to activision since they own tge rights and that will be the only version of spyro they will lend

Eff you sky for reminding me of goblin spyro you dick

Something I've been thinking about: Since they put in Heiachi what if they also put in one character from other fighting games. For Example: SF- Ryu, MK- Sub-Zero (fuk anybody else) SC- Nightmare etc.

Maybe. Juuuuuuust maybe.

I like Nightmare's sword better though, but I'm not the one developing the game :(

If we do get an fg character it might be from mk if that happens it has to be sub zero (im a sub zero fan as well) :proud:

@shira if stryker gets put in I would manhandle his mallcop lookin ass with sackboy

If we do get an fg character it might be from mk if that happens it has to be sub zero (im a sub zero fan as well) :proud:

@shira if stryker gets put in I would manhandle his mallcop lookin ass with sackboy

ngbbs4fbea8ec91bfd.jpg

Shit what's Stryker's super gonna be? Fining a parking meter?

Yup. And Sub-Zero's is going to be shoving his Kori Dildo up his butt for a power boost :rolleyes:

**** this smiley. I feel like iVital, he uses it so much.

Damn I did think you were Vital for a second.
And we both know it goes into the other opponents ya silly mall cop