Has Netherelm givin up on supporting mk9 for consoles?

lariat

I know they're focusing on the Vita at the moment and with that being said are they done patching the console versions? There is still so much they could improve upon online being the biggest I have this bad feeling the Vita will get all the love and the console versions will be cast aside.

I know they're focusing on the Vita at the moment and with that being said are they done patching the console versions? There is still so much they could improve upon online being the biggest I have this bad feeling the Vita will get all the love and the console versions will be cast aside.
Yes your right. It may shock you to learn
Nrs or midway are the games industry equivelant of kiss

They should stop patching the game, I don't think they'll be able to fix the input bug, player 1 advantage, reduce the negative edge, remove Cyrax's resets etc...

Not to mention that tourney players have been b*tching every time their kharacters were affected.

They should stop patching the game, I don't think they'll be able to fix the input bug, player 1 advantage, reduce the negative edge, remove Cyrax's resets etc...

Not to mention that tourney players have been b*tching every time their kharacters were affected.

agreed. Player 1 advantage is lame but it's not a deal breaker for tournament play IMO.

SSBM has the same thing except only with grabs. Moves clank, grabs player 1 has priority. Grabs are a much larger part of the game because you can combo off grabs in SSBM. And it hasn't affected the scene at all.

I say with people having knowledge of the advantage, time will tell if it's a deterrent or not.

I agree with leaving the game alone. Some games take forever to evolve.

SSBM still has tier list changes and that game hasn't changed since release. and it's been out for over 10 years.

I don't mean to patch the game by buffing or nerfing ( They done enough of that imo ) but just fixing the meter glitch ,stability of the online ect little things like that
wishful thinking I guess.