IDK why but i lose respect to anyone who

I don't lose respect per se, but it does annoy me when you do it over and over.

I see fatalities in Ranked mode fine, thats where all the ass holes like me play.
But like when I play Outworld Goddess and she does a fatality without exception every time she wins, it royally pisses me off.
I mean we're homies, and no one else is around to watch. Who are you trying to impress?

Still love her Kitana though :love:

I don't lose respect per se, but it does annoy me when you do it over and over.

I see fatalities in Ranked mode fine, thats where all the ass holes like me play.
But like when I play Outworld Goddess and she does a fatality without exception every time she wins, it royally pisses me off.
I mean we're homies, and no one else is around to watch. Who are you trying to impress?

Still love her Kitana though :love:

I don't think it's so much as trying to "impress" anyone though.
It's just a fun part of the game.
I'd be more pissed if someone beat me by spamming special moves (such as Noob Saibot's teleport), then started tea-bagging.
I do Shang Tsung's clown and posession fatalities every time I win (which isn't often), without fail.

I'd be more pissed if someone beat me by spamming special moves (such as Noob Saibot's teleport)

I wouldn't be pissed at them, I'd be pissed at myself for losing to something like that.

I just think that people who constantly preform a fatality are douchers.
Its like in Marvel 3 how you can taunt as soon as you win.

There are 2 ways to show respect after a good match; either the almighty uppercut or something creative.
Like Sektor's hug-o-death or something I recently learned was to use his homing missile and then trip the opponent to make the missile spin in the air. Its quick, entertaining and lets you get to the next match faster. Fatalities are just 'Yeah I beat you, now heres a little TD dance for that ass"

But the thing that pisses me off to no end is to get fatalitied on a close game.
Like pixels away and I die to a poke or something. I never get blown up in this game so when I get hit with a fatality I get ultra pissed.
I mean we're pretty much evenly skilled, why showboat?

I lose respect for people who get salty over losing 1 match and RQ before doing a fatality.
They are no better than people who RQ for picking Freddy or Kratos.

lol I always hit start when the match ends and I lose. I wait for a fatality then I just hit quit game. If they don't fatality I just wait it out.

I'm just in a hurry for another game. nothing personal that I didn't let you watch you fatality me.

Aww, people have done that to me. I never get to use my Skarlet, but when I win with her, I start to do a fatality and they pull the plug or quit.

I can't play fighting games offline anymore unless its with other people.

Arcade is just so disgusting to me now :laugh:

Arcade is just so disgusting to me now :laugh:

I play offline more so that I don't have to put up with the stupid morons online.
Sure, online is better when you play with friends, but hardly anyone does MK online anymore. :-|

I just find offline extremely boring.
CPU is so damn predictable, plus I love salty players in MK.

I find a good number of players in Ranked.

The lag just drops too many of my offline inputs.
MK9 needs another lag patch.
8 or 9-hit combo turns into a 4 or 5 hit combo, and so forth.

Because I won so I deserve a fatality.

Teabagging is disrespectful but I'll fatality someone if it's a good match in MK cause it feels like my reward.

Your reward was the win.
If you beat someone in a fight your reward isn't to take their shoes, thats just dirty.

I find fatalities especially disrespectful after a good match.
Instead of a handshake (uppercut) you rip their skin off and kick them to the ground to waste 30 seconds so you both sit and watch something you've watched dozens of times.

Your reward was the win.
If you beat someone in a fight your reward isn't to take their shoes, thats just dirty.

I find fatalities especially disrespectful after a good match.
Instead of a handshake (uppercut) you rip their skin off and kick them to the ground to waste 30 seconds so you both sit and watch something you've watched dozens of times.

Well that's you.

I enjoy seeing the fatality.

I enjoy landing an unnecessary ultra combo in SSF4.

I enjoy doing a hyper combo in MvC3 after my opponent is down if I didn't like my opponent.

Then you're just an annoying player :laugh:

People are trying to get from match to match and you're trying to dick around and watch pretty colors on your screen.

Then you're just an annoying player :laugh:

People are trying to get from match to match and you're trying to dick around and watch pretty colors on your screen.

When I play Stryker and I have a full X Ray at the end of the match :laugh:

If my opponent is a dick I jump around like an idiot when it says finish him.

Then right before they fall I do his X Ray.

Match takes like 5 hours to end :proud:

Eh, I can't lie.

I do the exact same thing to Kano/Raiden players.
Kano is THE most annoying character.

That god damned upball.

Why the **** is there no deathroll on that thing?
Seriously, everything else has a deathroll when blocked.

Scorpion, Noob, Smoke & Sektor all roll when their teleports are blocked.
So why the hell does Kano & Mileena's dumbasses get a free pass?
I know upball isn't a teleport, but its a ****ing ball that should have the same properties as his other balls.