IDK why but i lose respect to anyone who

Agreed, and I do want to get better, but I don't see why fatalities should hinder that.
I know I'm not Tourney caliber, but I do still enjoy the game a lot.
If you and I were hangin' at my house and playing some offline MK and I won the match, I wouldn't do it to you with the foreknowledge that you hate fatalities.

What's to say that some stranger won't do fatalities to you at a Tournament, though?
Maybe it's different when you're playing a person like Perfect Legend, or Juicebox Abel, or vVvReo or even vVvCDjr because you're playing for thousands of dollars.
I've also seen them perform fatalities though.

it's roughly 25 seconds for a fatality to start and end (and that's ignoring any failed inputs or adjusting of distance after "finish him/her"

if you've done 4,000 matches.

4,000 matches x25 seconds= 100,000 seconds

100,000 divided by 60 to make minutes

1666.6666 minutes

that's 1,666 minutes of your life gone that could be used for advancing gameplay.

1,666/60 to turn it into hours.

27.7 hours

A whole DAY wasted on fatalities.

When it comes to pros in the tournament bracket.

I don't really care. It's part of the show I guess.

But when you play online or out of tournament, you should be "training" as best you can for tournament. And doing fatalities over and over. Who are you impressing? just your opponent? I doubt he's clapping his hands in excitement. Unless it's a pat on the back for yourself? I mean riddle me this my friend.