IDK why but i lose respect to anyone who

For the shear fact that you have repeated yourself in many different ways.

We get it, you feel that fatalities are "showboating"
When they are just a mere asset to the game.
Accept it.

People are going to continue to to them whether you complain about it or not.
I don't feel like there is even a reason to complain about it.

If you don't feel as if there is a reason to complain about it, then cover your eyes when you see my posts.
They are a mere asset to the game, that were created for showboating.

If you still refuse to believe me, then allow me to quote Viking, again:

Steve Beran says "It's a good way to show that you dominated or defeated your opponent. It's a final punctuation mark that.. 'Okay I just kicked your ass and now I'm going to humiliate you even more'".

It's a final punctuation mark that.. 'Okay I just kicked your ass and now I'm going to humiliate you even more'".

humiliate you even more'".

For the shear fact that you have repeated yourself in many different ways.

We get it, you feel that fatalities are "showboating"
When they are just a mere asset to the game.
Accept it.

People are going to continue to to them whether you complain about it or not.
I don't feel like there is even a reason to complain about it.

Your claim that people are going to continue them whether you complain or not is only partially true.

I've converted over 35+ PSN friends to be "jab/uppercut" enders for quick play. They all use to spam fatalities every match. I talked them out of doing it.

So to say efforts are fruitless is not true.

Tell me do you guys get ad blockers or do you watch the 15 second ads before your videos?

I watch them because it's productive to the people who chose to entertain me. If you use ad blockers. then you have no right to tell me to sit through fatalities.

They are a MORE waste of time than ads. Atleast ADs can make me aware of the consumer market, as well as contribute to the entertainer making more money.

a fatality does NOTHING. except boost ego. or a "comical" laugh. But how many times can you comically laugh at the fatalities? I mean... they aren't really all that funny to begin with. It's like the chicken crossed the road joke. Funny the first couple of times... boring everytime after that.

I don't mind the fatalities at all, but I'm relatively new here I think (~100 fights online with Xbox , 300 with Vita). I'm kind of impressed when someone starts a fatality quicker than you expect it. But I read that half of your tournament players never even learn fatalities, I get it.

I try to look for new details or angles in each one, but most of the time I'm just focusing on the boobs. Sheeva's jiggle on the Xbox version when she does the arm rip, face slap. Sadly, they do not jiggle on the Vita.

Last edited:
I don't mind the fatalities at all, but I'm relatively new here I think (~400 fights online split between Xbox and Vita). I try to look for new details or angles in each one, but most of the time I'm just focusing on the boobs. Sheeva's jiggle on the Xbox version when she does the arm rip, face slap. Sadly, they do not jiggle on the Vita.

LOLOLOLOL :rofl:

Interesting observation man. you remind of this sheeva guy we had back at release, that was obsessed with her.

You'll get bored of fatalities eventually if not I'm gonna assume you're just easily amused.

You'll get bored of fatalities eventually if not I'm gonna assume you're just easily amused.

I am very easily amused, like cats and laser pointers, when it comes to pixellated boobs. Yeah, I'm kind of obsessed with Sheeva since her rack-tastic debut in MK3. I still think MK3 Sheeva is a bit prettier, but she still has a nice bust and a great pair of gams :D.

This is very interesting as I actually feel the exact opposite way and get, not offended or pissed off but I certainly think it's a bit of a diss NOT to fatality me. This is because I feel like its almost like I'm not worth their time to finish. Babalities however actively annoy me!

YOU got bored of doing them.
Just because he enjoys them doesn't mean that he's some easily amused dolt.

If you don't like them, then don't do them, and enjoy MK the way that you want.
Those that do like them can continue to do them, and enjoy MK the way that they want.
If they won, that's their right.
If you won, uppercutting or doing nothing is also your right.
You're the winner.

People playing against me on my "Friends list" are on my Friends list, because 98% of the time I'm chill with those people.
If they REALLY knew me, they'd know that I don't have a mean demeanor to me, and I'm really laid back.
I usually don't play MK against randoms online, because those are the a-holes that send hate messages, which I usually delete anyways.

Your claim that people are going to continue them whether you complain or not is only partially true.

I've converted over 35+ PSN friends to be "jab/uppercut" enders for quick play. They all use to spam fatalities every match. I talked them out of doing it.

So to say efforts are fruitless is not true.

Tell me do you guys get ad blockers or do you watch the 15 second ads before your videos?

I watch them because it's productive to the people who chose to entertain me. If you use ad blockers. then you have no right to tell me to sit through fatalities.

They are a MORE waste of time than ads. Atleast ADs can make me aware of the consumer market, as well as contribute to the entertainer making more money.

a fatality does NOTHING. except boost ego. or a "comical" laugh. But how many times can you comically laugh at the fatalities? I mean... they aren't really all that funny to begin with. It's like the chicken crossed the road joke. Funny the first couple of times... boring everytime after that.
I dont know Jax's MK3 Fatality where he grows huge is pretty funny every time

YOU got bored of doing them.
Just because he enjoys them doesn't mean that he's some easily amused dolt.

If you don't like them, then don't do them, and enjoy MK the way that you want.
Those that do like them can continue to do them, and enjoy MK the way that they want.
If they won, that's their right.
If you won, uppercutting or doing nothing is also your right.
You're the winner.

People playing against me on my "Friends list" are on my Friends list, because 98% of the time I'm chill with those people.
If they REALLY knew me, they'd know that I don't have a mean demeanor to me, and I'm really laid back.
I usually don't play MK against randoms online, because those are the a-holes that send hate messages, which I usually delete anyways.

I know thank you for re-iterating what I already said?

I didn't say YOU GUYS GOT BORED OF THEM TOO LOLOLOL

I think if you enjoy fatalities, then you are easily amused by them. That's my opinion of anyone who likes to use them 400 times or more. Atleast Babalities hold a message when you use them.

My standards of easily amused are obviously different than yours so I don't know why you're bringing that up. I'm just pointing out why I skip them, and why I "think" everyone else should skip them.

I never said it wasn't their right to use a fatality so I dunno why you brought that up. I'm allowed to explain why I'm displeased with the unproductive aspects of using a fatality EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If you fatality me in Rank I generally just press start and quit and go to the next match. The option for me to quit and give you the win quick by forfeit is there for me. And i take it gladly when I lose, so I can hurry on.

Also if you know I hate it, and you're indifferent to it (not saying you are.) Then why do it?

I know thank you for re-iterating what I already said?

I didn't say YOU GUYS GOT BORED OF THEM TOO LOLOLOL

I think if you enjoy fatalities, then you are easily amused by them. That's my opinion of anyone who likes to use them 400 times or more. Atleast Babalities hold a message when you use them.

My standards of easily amused are obviously different than yours so I don't know why you're bringing that up. I'm just pointing out why I skip them, and why I "think" everyone else should skip them.

I never said it wasn't their right to use a fatality so I dunno why you brought that up. I'm allowed to explain why I'm displeased with the unproductive aspects of using a fatality EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If you fatality me in Rank I generally just press start and quit and go to the next match. The option for me to quit and give you the win quick by forfeit is there for me. And i take it gladly when I lose, so I can hurry on.

Also if you know I hate it, and you're indifferent to it (not saying you are.) Then why do it?

Babalities seem more of an a-hole showboat move, IMO, because the other person actually didn't purposely block in order to perform it, but that's another topic in itself.

I wouldn't purposely do it to someone to be a dick if they hated it, but if they're on my friend's list (without me knowing that they hate fatalities) and I do fatalities on them, I'd think that they'd take it as "being part of MK" and we move on to the next match.
Chances are that the people that I have on my friends list don't care that I do fatalities on them, or if they do care, haven't said anything to me about it.

I probably wouldn't enjoy playing MK against that person anyways, because I can't enjoy MK to the fullest.
It's the same way in which someone who mained Kratos or Freddy probably wouldn't play against me if I quit every time they selected them (which I DON'T do).

Have any of you guys played Outworld Goddess?
She has an amazing hold of the females, and does a fatality with no exception.
Its very annoying to play sets with her and have to sit through that shit every loss.
Its like why are you doing this? Nobody is here to impress.

Just doing it to get under my skin.

I'm guessing a lot of you don't play as much as Critical and I do. With well over 3,000 matches spread across 360, PS3, online & offline I've seen it all. Its boring.

It's like "Why?" When someone does a fatality on me, I'm so hyped and ready for the next match when ever I play.. I've seen all the fatalities before I got the game :C

Have any of you guys played Outworld Goddess?
She has an amazing hold of the females, and does a fatality with no exception.
Its very annoying to play sets with her and have to sit through that shit every loss.
Its like why are you doing this? Nobody is here to impress.

Just doing it to get under my skin.

I'm guessing a lot of you don't play as much as Critical and I do. With well over 3,000 matches spread across 360, PS3, online & offline I've seen it all. Its boring.

See, in this instance I understand.

When I faced iVital I never did a fatality.

But against randoms online? Why not?

Babalities seem more of an a-hole showboat move, IMO, because the other person actually didn't purposely block in order to perform it, but that's another topic in itself.

I wouldn't purposely do it to someone to be a dick if they hated it, but if they're on my friend's list (without me knowing that they hate fatalities) and I do fatalities on them, I'd think that they'd take it as "being part of MK" and we move on to the next match.
Chances are that the people that I have on my friends list don't care that I do fatalities on them, or if they do care, haven't said anything to me about it.

I probably wouldn't enjoy playing MK against that person anyways, because I can't enjoy MK to the fullest.
It's the same way in which someone who mained Kratos or Freddy probably wouldn't play against me if I quit every time they selected them (which I DON'T do).

You haven't enjoyed MK to the fullest at all yet.

And neither have I.

If we can't get top 8 at nationals. Or atleast have a shot at it. Then we haven't played it to the fullest.

And that's where I am. I want to get good as quick as possible and not waste time on things that don't advance my skill. AKA so I can experience it to the fullest QUICKER.

But against randoms online? Why not?

For the same reasons you didn't do them against Vital.
Either respect or you wanted to get on with the next match.

I'm not saying get rid of fatalities. Because I use them myself.
Spam me with Upballs or Sheeva stomps? Catch this Scarecrow to your chest.
But I tend to aim for the babality when someone pisses me off.

For the same reasons you didn't do them against Vital.
Either respect or you wanted to get on with the next match.

I'm not saying get rid of fatalities. Because I use them myself.
Spam me with Upballs or Sheeva stomps? Catch this Scarecrow to your chest.
But I tend to aim for the babality when someone pisses me off.

I'll only not fatality a random if it was actually an enjoyable match.

If it was just average or mediocre, they getting the taser.

@Araknyd commander

I also think babalities are a douche move when you purposefully not block. But a babality also can come from just straight outplaying them and doing all the right moves back to back. You weren't even TRYING to babality him but once the match ends and you know you didn't block. People will do the baby.

It's only offensive when the person NEARLY LOSES just to baby you.

IF they nearly flawless you and baby you, it's not insulting to me at all.

You haven't enjoyed MK to the fullest at all yet.

And neither have I.

If we can't get top 8 at nationals. Or atleast have a shot at it. Then we haven't played it to the fullest.

And that's where I am. I want to get good as quick as possible and not waste time on things that don't advance my skill. AKA so I can experience it to the fullest QUICKER.

Agreed, and I do want to get better, but I don't see why fatalities should hinder that.
I know I'm not Tourney caliber, but I do still enjoy the game a lot.
If you and I were hangin' at my house and playing some offline MK and I won the match, I wouldn't do it to you with the foreknowledge that you hate fatalities.

What's to say that some stranger won't do fatalities to you at a Tournament, though?
Maybe it's different when you're playing a person like Perfect Legend, or Juicebox Abel, or vVvReo or even vVvCDjr because you're playing for thousands of dollars.
I've also seen them perform fatalities though.

@Araknyd commander

I also think babalities are a douche move when you purposefully not block. But a babality also can come from just straight outplaying them and doing all the right moves back to back. You weren't even TRYING to babality him but once the match ends and you know you didn't block. People will do the baby.

It's only offensive when the person NEARLY LOSES just to baby you.

IF they nearly flawless you and baby you, it's not insulting to me at all.

Simple solution:
Friendships for MK10.

Everyone wins. :)