What do you think the new challenge tower reward will be

C-Sword

What do you think the reward will be for completing the new challenge tower?

New kharacter
Playable Bosses
Flesh pit costume for all the female ninjas
New costumes
New artworks?

Anyone think they can complete the new challenge tower in 1 day? I'll probably take a day off on May 1st and complete as many challenges as possible lol.

Anyone think they can complete the new challenge tower in 1 day? I'll probably take a day off on May 1st and complete as many challenges as possible lol.

150 challenges isn't a big deal.
If you have to beat the regular challenge tower to do the Vita one, then yeah, it'll take a while.
450 Challenges is a beast to do in 1 day.

150 challenges isn't a big deal.
If you have to beat the regular challenge tower to do the Vita one, then yeah, it'll take a while.
450 Challenges is a beast to do in 1 day.
I reckon you will unlock cyber smoke, umk and mk2 ninjas, all bosses, mkhdak, shaolin monks hd, mk4 hd, mk trollogy hd, meat and a demo of mk10 and trailer for the movie. If I dont get all of these ed boon is seriously screwing us over and deserves death. If you look into things ed boon makes the games on his own, in a shed and the other people and nrs offices you see are nothing more than a familiar PA

I think the three DLC costumes. I would hope there would be new artwork in the Krypt. It would be cool to see production sketches, videos and some original Tobias art. I doubt they would do that though. I'm expecting costumes and nothing more. Or they could be total dicks and just keep it the Mileena Flesh Pits costume. :/

I think the three DLC costumes. I would hope there would be new artwork in the Krypt. It would be cool to see production sketches, videos and some original Tobias art. I doubt they would do that though. I'm expecting costumes and nothing more. Or they could be total dicks and just keep it the Mileena Flesh Pits costume. :/
Obviously its the dlc alts

It ain't the DLC alts

You most likely unlock those through completing other Tower missions, anyway

You will eat your words. Do you honestly think there will he something awesome as the reward? As the other guy said theres a trophy for unlocking them specifically like mileenas flesh pit. No one knows really but its likely

You gotta think, my man. Why would the reward be something that they already revealed before (DLC alts)? Hell, we've even seen one of the alts before (Kenshi's alt). And, plus, they already said before that you unlock the new Vita-exclusive costumes by just completing challenge missions and moving up the Tower

It's not even just me being biased and going, "Holy balls, we just GOTTA get something bigger than costumes as a reward", it just would be HELLA stupid to make the big end reward something that's been known about since they even revealed this game, even more stupid than the horseshit we got as an End Game reward in the original Challenge Tower

Last edited: