Fight Club

Um, ok... why don't you list what you like about the movie, rather than just saying you like it. :wink:

ah fug it. oh well, so he likes the movie... allow me to indulge him. we are not important, we are the all seeing all knowing crap of the world, what you are feeling is premature enlightenment, we have to accept that in all likelihood god hates us, but this is not the worst thing that can happen, we dont need him. without pain without sacrifice........shit. i cant remember much more, im trashed. anyway's im with you. greatest movie ever written... well that and fear and loathing in las vegas. but... good choice my friend.

DKF said:
Who loves this movie as much as i do?

ive never seen it but my girlfriend says its good,im gonna watch it soon......grr ive been saying that for ages

Fight Club is probably my all time favorite movie. Director David Fincher kicks ass. He hasn't done anything in awhile, but I am excited to see his upcoming films.

I am Jack's complete opposite

Yeah love this movie and David Fincher is a great director Se7en was awesome too.

See look how much that conjured up. I didnt need to 'list' what i like about it. What i like about it is it's a great movie.

All of you people praising this movie should read the book, which is infinitely better than the movie (and I LOVE this movie).

Its a short book, but its awesome.

Also, Koroner, have you read Fear and Loathing?
Once again, the book is so much better than the movie, and I am also a hugefan of this movie as well.