This is such a load of shit and very very cheap..

Sub scorpion

What were they thinking!? i hated seeing how my favorite characters sub zero and smoke getting killed by some old woman. this is very cheap of the mortal kombat crew... if it was possible to choose one of the characters and fight sindel, i would pick cyber sub zero and say the phrase "you are not so fearsome" before killing her.

What are your thoughts about this, guys?

Last edited:
What were they thinking!? i hated seeing how my favorite characters sub zero and smoke getting killed by some old woman. this is very cheap of the mortal kombat crew... if it was possible to chose one of the characters and fight sindel with cyber sub zero saying the phrase "you are not so fearsome" while killing her.

What are your thoughts about this, guys?

Chapter 12 thru 17 is where Story Mode went to COMPLETE shit, for me:

- Sub-Zero being turned into a f***ing cyborg
- Kung Lao dead
- The majority of the heroes getting killed off by Sindel
- Liu Kang fighting Raiden and getting killed because of it

My heart just sank, and my expectations for MK10's story aren't very high.
Doesn't look like I'll be pre-ordering MK10.
I'll still play the game and buy it NEW when it goes down in price.
Who knows though?
Maybe from here until the time MK10 comes out NRS will do something to change my mind.

Last edited:
Chapter 12 thru 17 is where Story Mode went to COMPLETE shit, for me:

- Sub-Zero being turned into a f***ing cyborg
- Kung Lao dead
- The majority of the heroes getting killed off by Sindel
- Liu Kang fighting Raiden and getting killed because of it

+100000000000 to that! i forgot about those things. this is such a load of shit. bi-han being turned into noob saibot is cool tho.

bi-han being turned into noob saibot is cool tho.

^^
That was part of the original MK1 thru UMK3 story.

I hate this sudden fascination that Hollywood has with "Let's reboot this movie, and change a bunch of shit to make it more original."
Why f**k with the original recipe???
(Yeah, I'm looking straight at you Michael Bay.)
It feels like NRS took a page straight out of that book with the story mode.

I thought she was given some of shao kahns power when kabal used kano to infiltrate his base/throne room to explain how she steamrolled everyone. However it was still a load of BS.

I thought she was given some of Shan Tsung's power by Shao Kahn when kabal used kano to infiltrate his base/throne room to explain how she steamrolled everyone. However it was still a load of BS.

Fixed. ;-)
And yeah, it's still bull-shit.

I thought she was given some of Shan Tsung's power by Shao Kahn when kabal used kano to infiltrate his base/throne room to explain how she steamrolled everyone. However it was still a load of BS.

even if she had the power of shao khan, quan chi and shang tsung, it stays a load of shit...

but what i dont get is a lot of the characters ar dead now how wil the character list of mk 10 look like all new characters or what?

and when sindel killed evryon i whas like **** no

but what i dont get is a lot of the characters ar dead now how wil the character list of mk 10 look like all new characters or what?

and when sindel killed evryon i whas like **** no
I thought it was pretty good, makes a better story than Liu kang wins 3 times Kahn blows up. Think of it this way if any off the dead characters get resurrected it opens opportunities for them to align with shinnok and quan chi, something different. They could use something along the lines off it been raidens fault they died and they should pledge allegiance to the nether realm. Its only the story its not like they get erased from character select on mk9 once they die

It didn't really bother me. I just said "lol wooow" when sindel killed everyone.

And finished the game thinking "Well that was kind of cool"

that was my impression.

Calm down calm down. I don't think NRS is stupid enough to leave all the fan favorites they killed off dead. They'll be back. Surely as they always are. In one way or another you'll see all of them again.

Sindel had Shang Tsungs power and everyone was tired from fighting the Lin Kui cyborgs.

I am sure we will see resurrected characters for MK10, not all of them though, but don't you think NRS wants to work on revamping other characters now?

Let's all wait and see how this plays out. I am sure everyone is going to have a character left out from MK9 that they wanted but this is not MKA. I am sure NRS isn't even sure what their complete roster will look like.

I wish that scene had better cg fighting parts. Or we actually played as Sindel and had to kill all the good people.

Maybe they could have saved some other people. Notably Smoke and Jax along with JC and Sonya. Smoke and Jax had more story to develop.

I wasn't all too bothered by sindel's roster genocide.

After it finished i was like, 'oh MK10 is gonna have a hype story" Hopefully

And if it was the old formula then wouldn't you just be playing the same MK games with sexier graphics? (You know if they didn't changed anything) i would prefer a new outtake on a story if the revamp wasn't too ridiculous.

initially i was pissed mainly cause sub-zero and smoke were killed but looking back at it it was kinda of funny in a way (Jax Stryker lookin at the two of yall) but it still bothers me because it felt like their deaths had no meaning except for Kitana and Nightwolf it felt like a bunch of badass character development wasted away by a plot device that was poorly executed.

at least i still have ermac who might join the side of good cause Rai dudes gonna need him when Quan Chi sends the zombie heroes on him..