This is such a load of shit and very very cheap..

The whole story is bull-shit dude lol I remember making an analysis of it and calling out so many parts

Raiden not saving Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero vs Ermac

No one warning Kung-Lao about Shao Kahn approaching him

Kitana beating both Johnny and Smoke when Smoke beat her single-handedly already

Sindel being too powerful. Shang Tsung got his ass kicked multiple times so why does fusing with him make her almost unstoppable?

No one made sure Shao Kahn was dead when Liu Kang "killed" him

EXACTLY!
With the exception of 1 or 2 things that you just mentioned, the rest of those happened from Chapter 12 thru 17, when the story started going to shit.

I love how Sektor and Cyrax did not detect Smoke even though he was only a few yards away when they talked to Shao Kahn.

I'm pretty sure they have some tracking abilities.

I love how Sektor and Cyrax did not detect Smoke even though he was only a few yards away when they talked to Shao Kahn.

I'm pretty sure they have some tracking abilities.

I'm pretty sure that Sektor and Cyrax didn't want to even f**k with Smoke, considering that last time they tried, all of their fellow Lin Kuei robots got their asses fried by Raiden.
Not to mention, there also were other Earthrealm warriors by Smoke's side now, in the Coliseum.

It was much easier for them to go after a tired Sub-Zero, who was caught off gaurd. SMH.
That part just about infuriated me the MOST of the ENTIRE Story Mode.
Doing some shit like that to such an iconic character was not necessary.

And right after he kicked Scorpion's ass too.

But they didn't even acknowledge his presence lol Sektor could have at least gave Smoke a "Next time..." gesture or something :laugh:

Chapter 12 thru 17 is where Story Mode went to COMPLETE shit, for me:
- Sub-Zero being turned into a f***ing cyborg
- Kung Lao dead
- The majority of the heroes getting killed off by Sindel
- Liu Kang fighting Raiden and getting killed because of it

Yep ... and turning Reptile from a green ninja, to bondage-lizard.