airsoft

knetzz

so for ppl who dont know what airsoft is its ppl whear camo take a gun that shoot little plastic balls and do stuff like roleplay where you play stuff like wo2 and search and destroy irl

airsoft_act.jpgAirsoft3.jpgAirsoft-players.jpg

so i wana start whit this and im thinking about the stuff i gona buy i have found som nice gear but im still thinking what gun i will buy i whas thinking about a low price gun cus its my first on
http://www.airsoft-belgium.com/product.php?id_product=3837&id_lang=1
i think i gona buy this on but sombodey have tips for what i need to look to if i buy a airsoft gun like the gear box and that stuff
i whas thinking there ar a lot of difrend mags and i need a good tactical vest i whas thinking about this on
http://www.airsoft-belgium.com/product.php?id_product=784
but i dont know if the mp5 sd6 mags whil fit in
so plzz anyone som tips for me or somting
thx

I used to airsoft when I was around...16 I believe? It was fun. Me and my friends actually spent quite some money on our guns. We didn't go out and buy the guns you see at wal-mart. We bought ours from Airsplat.com and other places like that. Unfortunately, my Tokyo Marui FAMAS is missing it's clip and I lost the battery awhile ago and I also don't know where the charger for it is and the gun itself is packed away. I still have my favor gun though in my room :)
Spoiler:
IMG_20120413_105601.jpg

IMG_20120413_105607.jpg

IMG_20120413_105619.jpg

IMG_20120413_105637.jpg

I wonder if anyone gets why I have those 2 guns...

I used to airsoft when I was around...16 I believe? It was fun. Me and my friends actually spent quite some money on our guns. We didn't go out and buy the guns you see at wal-mart. We bought ours from Airsplat.com and other places like that. Unfortunately, my Tokyo Marui FAMAS is missing it's clip and I lost the battery awhile ago and I also don't know where the charger for it is and the gun itself is packed away. I still have my favor gun though in my room :)
Spoiler:
IMG_20120413_105601.jpg

IMG_20120413_105607.jpg

IMG_20120413_105619.jpg

IMG_20120413_105637.jpg

I wonder if anyone gets why I have those 2 guns...

do you have thos 2 guns because of a game or movie you like?
anyway nice gun you have there any tips for begining airsoft player?
i think i gona buy that mp5 sd6 of jing gong when its back in stock but i have like no idea on what i need to look
i mean a normal airsoft player in my country has 1 or more guns a hand gun camo clothing tactical vest tactical boots, gloves, face mask or glasses or goggles for evry gun more than 1 mag all that is a lot of money so i want to know befor i buy its a good on and if you think for paintball you dont need all the gear just a mask and gun the paintballs ar more money for 10 euro you have 5000 bb's and for 9 euro you have 500 paint balls but i have noting against paintball players

do you have thos 2 guns because of a game or movie you like?
anyway nice gun you have there any tips for begining airsoft player?
i think i gona buy that mp5 sd6 of jing gong when its back in stock but i have like no idea on what i need to look
i mean a normal airsoft player in my country has 1 or more guns a hand gun camo clothing tactical vest tactical boots, gloves, face mask or glasses or goggles for evry gun more than 1 mag all that is a lot of money so i want to know befor i buy its a good on and if you think for paintball you dont need all the gear just a mask and gun the paintballs ar more money for 10 euro you have 5000 bb's and for 9 euro you have 500 paint balls but i have noting against paintball players

Heh. Dude. I played much airsoft in my day.

JG MP5? I had two of them. They are fairly decent. They just shoot really hot and they feel kind cheap in your hands. But they are accurate and sport a good rate of fire. I don't know of any European sites I could fling your way.

Is it an MP5 your want? Do want a different model but you're just rolling with that because of funds?

Let me tell you something, though. Get a Battle Dress Uniform as soon as possible. BDU. You know, camo clothing. I'm not talking about camo you get a department store. Order some milgrade stuff. Trust me. It helps. Far more durable and breathable.

Heh. Dude. I played much airsoft in my day.

JG MP5? I had two of them. They are fairly decent. They just shoot really hot and they feel kind cheap in your hands. But they are accurate and sport a good rate of fire. I don't know of any European sites I could fling your way.

Is it an MP5 your want? Do want a different model but you're just rolling with that because of funds?

Let me tell you something, though. Get a Battle Dress Uniform as soon as possible. BDU. You know, camo clothing. I'm not talking about camo you get a department store. Order some milgrade stuff. Trust me. It helps. Far more durable and breathable.

thx for the info man and if you wana know here is the link of the gun i wana buy its out of stock but i asked the shop to let me know when they ar back http://www.airsoft-belgium.com/product.php?id_product=3837
i wanted this gun cus i want 1 on battery and not on co2 or somting like that and i dit not wanted a ak 47 cus evry person of my age that starts whit airsoft that playd call of duty and think i gona own evrybodey whit the ak you know what i mean
about the camo i wanted to buy what you say in OD green i like that only ont know where to buy it thats the problem Belgium place where a big part of WO2 took place but almost no dam shops whit real army stuff
and i have another problem i whas looking for a tactical vest i fount 1 a realy nice on but a friend of me says it has m4 pouches you know bags for the m4 mags and i gona buy mp5 mags so i dont know is it gona fit or not i think not any way here is a link to the vest http://www.airsoft-belgium.com/product.php?id_product=784 lol i just love the OD green stuff
i hope you can help me and im sorry for my bad english