RE 6 Battle of the Heroes: Chris Redfield vs. Leon S. Kennedy

Who will be the one to take out this ***** and the C-Virus?

• Total voters
Because it isn't funny or intriguing.

I am not sure why this is such a big deal....I CHANGED IT FOR YOU.

Sheesh :/

I voted for Chris cause..........

..... I use him in UMVC3 :oops:

Besides he can do this type of shit

Last edited:
Reason why Leon is better?

Before Chris's steroid abuse I could go to New York and see 500000 dudes that look similar to Chris.

Also,

Chris taking steroids was a REQUIREMENT to defeat Wesker cause he couldn't do it before. So Chris does indeed have a tiny weiner that Jill would never want.

Chris has never been offered a good time. Leon was offered a good time from the president's own daughter WHICH he was smart enough to turn down because no one likes Ashley.

Seriously, if you like Ashley. WTF is wrong with you.

Also Leon's love is this...

535840_20041206_screen010.jpg

And finally Leon may be corny but he is loved for his lines

Resident Evil 4 said:
"Where's everyone going? Bingo?

Compared to

Resident Evil 5 said:
"You're going to judge us? Did you get that idea from one of your comic book villains?"

^Fail

And lastly, Leon starred in Resident Evil 4. A game that has receieved many game of the year awards. Also Resident Evil 2, a game that sold over 2 million in one week.

Chris starred in Resident Evil 5. A game despised by many Resident Evil fans.

re6__ax_stuck_in_the____by_ninaxleon-d4vg2qt.gif

Leon_S__Kennedy_by_NicholasAshford.jpg

Leon_S__Kennedy_II_by_Hani7.jpg

He also transformed from a rookie cop ignorant about Umbrella to a complete badass

Resident_Evil_Leon_S__Kennedy_by_Jegar.jpg

what_if_leon_was_in_re5_part_1_by_crazyfreak-d3ddczx.jpg

He's just naturally better, cooler, and more unique of a character 8)

Resident-Evil-Afterlife-Wentworth-Miller-as-Chris-Redfield-24-5-10-kc.jpg

markey_mark_wtf.gif

Resident-Evil-Degeneration-1088p-RDFG-LOGO.jpg

Stanley_nod_Discrimination_of_Men-s275x155-95928-410.gif

Edit: Also the Re6 premium edition is coming with Leon's jacket. Not anything Chris-related except a phone case.

So Leon is obviously the face of Re6. A $1300 edition is focusing on him :proud:

Last edited:

Sorry dude, but Degeneration is NOTHING to be proud of. That movie was as bad as the live action movies. People give shit for Chris pushing a boulder but yet people forget that Leon was holding on to a ledge with one hand while in his other hand was a girl who was being held on to by a ****ing G-Mutant? Yeah, tell me that there is no steroids in there and I'll show you a liar.

Sorry dude, but Degeneration is NOTHING to be proud of. That movie was as bad as the live action movies. People give shit for Chris pushing a boulder but yet people forget that Leon was holding on to a ledge with one hand while in his other hand was a girl who was being held on to by a ****ing G-Mutant? Yeah, tell me that there is no steroids in there and I'll show you a liar.

Leon can jump down from a 50 foot tower and be in perfect condition.

So Leon is god.

That movie was the shit dude!

Even if Leon was replaced with Chris I still would have enjoyed it! I just hated that dude in white lol

I thought it was ****ing awful. I had to pause the movie about 3 times just so I could do something else because it was that bad. It didn't deserve my full focus.

I only hated

-That guy in white like a said

-And Angela [the girl who liked Leon]

No.

No.

No.

Only give Leon a relationship with Ada like that. Stupid movie-making people.

I'm surprised that no backup came from the other Leon fans. Shirayuki's on his/her own with the debate. And thus far, Chris has a slight lead in the votes for now. What will happen in the next few days?