RE 6 Battle of the Heroes: Chris Redfield vs. Leon S. Kennedy

Who will be the one to take out this ***** and the C-Virus?

• Total voters
Well, based on the second trailer for Resident Evil 6, I decided to put this up between two iconic main heroes for the fans' bragging rights, plus also to prove to see who will be the hero this time in this "No Hope Left" situation.

2109981-chris_re6.png

Chris Redfield
A former RPD S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team member, along with his longtime partner Jill Valentine. After the Arklay Mansion incident, he became one of the major factors in ending Umbrella Corp. and formed the Bioterror Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA), to stop all bioterrors around the world. His biggest nightmare ended when he finally killed his former superior and nemesis, Albert Wesker in 2009.

VS.

7efd7e10eac3c8d8e7e7c74b6217e02f.jpg

Leon S. Kennedy
A former rookie police officer on his 1st and last day in RPD during the Raccoon City Incident. Afterwards, he became a federal governement agent in which to not only combat bioterror, but to also protect the President and his family, like the occurance in Spain, which he rescued the former President's daughter, Ashley Graham from the cult in 2004.​

Last edited:
Leon is going to take down the C virus but I know he is going to defeat the woman and let her go.

Spoiler:
Because of their past. She saved his life in Re2!

Chris.png

You are not ready for the sexiest RE character to ever live. Chris will destroy you all.

I LOVE YOU, CHRIS

LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES

Chris Redfield ALL THE WAY, BOYS AND GIRLS​

I bet the two guys would be fighting and from behind them, the woman would strike both of them and get away with her schemes, running off to a helicopter or something. That would continue the story for the next game.

Chris isn't a pussy about some girl he was attracted to a long time ago. He bones and moves on. Then smashes rocks with his fists. Leon cries because he gets played all the time. And he doesn't even accept play from Ashley with her big ass titties. What's up with that? Such a stupid *******. Chris wouldn't have had any qualms with gettin it in'.

Chris destroyed a bolder with his bare hands.

This thread is over.

Nah son lol I hated that part of RE5 :laugh:

All my friends did lol we ranted about it for like an hour :laugh:

Edit:

Viking_Poodle dude lol Ashley was the president's daughter and she dressed like an 8-year-old.

I wouldn't hit that shit either if I was Leon lmfao

Guess I'm under team Leon also, Shira and I discussed this yesterday.

Chris is one of those Generic Male protagonist and people didn't really pay him any attention until RE5 when he took steroids to get peoples attention, but Leon had people talking about him since he first appeared in RE2.