RE 6 Battle of the Heroes: Chris Redfield vs. Leon S. Kennedy

Who will be the one to take out this ***** and the C-Virus?

• Total voters
Next question and it goes to both fans again:

Would it be possible if you fans faced each other online or unlikely became teammates, what would you do to them? Greet and kickass, greet and brag, or greet and flirt.

Resident Evil 6? I'd greet and kickass.

ORC? If we're playing the final mission and you choose to execute Leon I'm going to defend him and ****ing destroy you.

I LOVE Sheva. She is my favorite and always the underdog. SO if someone is going to diss her at LEAST have a good reason, other wise prepare to be ripped apart. COME AT ME BRO!

At first I did like her, but after I played the previous titles it was like "Meh...She's just there to fill in"

Her story is generic also, Her parents died by people who were infected by the Virus along with the fact that her voice is SO ANNOYING... I can make Shira rage by spamming the C'mon command in story mode :rolleyes:

She was like a shadow the Chris in RE5.

Sheeva? Meh, no thanks. One game with her is good enough. She doesn't need to be in any more games. She has served her purpose: a fill in character. The only thing I liked about her was her tribal outfit and how I tried looking up her skirt when looking at her action figure (in game) to see if anything was there...turns out Jill was the one with the vag showing....Please tell me someone here besides me and Jade know about Jills backwards vagina?

And I have a question for all you HUHNNNK fans, do you think this ******* should talk?

He's a bad ass because he gets his nickname Mr.Death because everytime he goes on a mission everyone in his squad dies except for him.

Wesker in a report he had written stating his extreme distaste for HUNK and feared he would in some way interfere with alberts own plans due to HUNK's ever growing inability to die and how much he was like wesker.

Wesker treated Chris like a child when they fought, taking it super easy. But he literally mentioned he fears Hunk. And I'm pretty sure Hunk doesn't have the same powers as Wesker meaning Regular human making wesker scared? Bad ass.

I'm fine with him talking, as long as it's always muffled behind the gas mask. I want his face to never be seen. Because I don't think they can make his face bad ass enough for his character.

Edit: lol, I just thought of a lol crossover.

Hunk in the movie final destination.

Last edited:
I'm fine with him talking, as long as it's always muffled behind the gas mask. I want his face to never be seen. Because I don't think they can make his face bad ass enough for his character.

You see HUNK's face when you look at the epilogues in RE3.
hunk_ep.jpg

You see HUNK's face when you look at the epilogues in RE3.
hunk_ep.jpg

Yeah I was thinking this when I typed it, but it doesn't change my stance I don't want them to show his face in the game. (Yes I know in that picture lol).

Kind of like how I see Deadpool, I don't want him to just suddenly start being maskless(24/7), even though I've already seen his face.

when I say never, I suppose that's an absolute. I'm just saying what I want

Yeah I was thinking this when I typed it, but it doesn't change my stance I don't want them to show his face in the game. (Yes I know in that picture lol).

Kind of like how I see Deadpool, I don't want him to just suddenly start being maskless(24/7), even though I've already seen his face.

when I say never, I suppose that's an absolute. I'm just saying what I want

Yeah I get what you're saying. Shows his face once in a blue moon. I remember him saying like a sentence or two in Umbrella Chronicles but that's basically it. My favorite part of his mission was listening to the radio stations freaking out and getting attacked. I always thought that was a pretty cool touch.

At first I did like her, but after I played the previous titles it was like "Meh...She's just there to fill in"

Her story is generic also, Her parents died by people who were infected by the Virus along with the fact that her voice is SO ANNOYING... I can make Shira rage by spamming the C'mon command in story mode :rolleyes:

She was like a shadow the Chris in RE5.

Her story is generic? I hope there aren't any Claire or Ada fans here then, because not only are there characters generic, but there stories are pretty generic, too. Jill is even pretty generic. Typical characters so I don't even see how that is relevant. Not to mention Sheva is more enpowering to women than the rest of the female characters. Even when Chris come on command is spammed he's pretty damn annoying, and I love Chris also.

And of course they didn't make as important as Chris, but that's more of Capcom fault. They only put her in the game so they wouldn't be called racist(which makes them racist anyways). I still don't see how anything you said makes her bad character. People just seems to hate her because she isn't none of the original cast, or from the classic series which I think most RE fans are closed minded anyways.

Her story is generic? I hope there aren't any Claire or Ada fans here then, because not only are there characters generic, but there stories are pretty generic, too. Jill is even pretty generic. Typical characters so I don't even see how that is relevant. Not to mention Sheva is more enpowering to women than the rest of the female characters. Even when Chris come on command is spammed he's pretty damn annoying, and I love Chris also.

And of course they didn't make as important as Chris, but that's more of Capcom fault. They only put her in the game so they wouldn't be called racist(which makes them racist anyways). I still don't see how anything you said makes her bad character. People just seems to hate her because she isn't none of the original cast, or from the classic series which I think most RE fans are closed minded anyways.

to be fair, all of them are kinda shallow. I just hated sheva cause I didnt like to share my stuff, and a second person following you made the game even less scary than it already was. Didnt want anyone to be following you in RE5 really. Thats pretty much it.

The character's storyline is important and relevant to the argument, if someone's storyline is weak and you can't somewhat relate to that character you develop a dislike for that character and I can't connect with Sheva at all =/

Jill and Ada being Generic?! You have to be joking.. Having you played and finished RE1, 2 and 3?

Yeah almost every role/situation has been done in society. So technically everyone's "generic" in a sense. I mean it's gotten to the point people can label "Archetypes" to label people's personalities in a movie as.

People can relate/like whoever they want lol. I like Ada from RE2. But during the time RE2 was OUT. Everyone on everyboard was talking about Claire/Leon as a couple, and talked about how Ada is a "*****, and is just using Leon" ect ect.

Alot of Ada hate back then. Glad to see a good turn around this time.

The reason I like Ada/Leon's story is because it's practically la femm nikita

469779.1020.A.jpg

Ada_Wong_La_Femme.jpg

I like this play on Different sides, but care/love someone who's on the opposite side. It's like a classic Romeo Juliet story from my perspective. I like the build up from her not giving a shit about Leon, to where he risked his life enough she starts developing feelings/care for Leon enough so that she risks being compromised multiple times on a mission in Spain trying to save Leon, when she was givin orders to kill him.

Likewise for Leon, how hard it must be to know someone you care about is what you believe "is working for evil people." yet you can still sense some sort of kindness/care towards you that you can't ignore.

Leon's too good of a person to easily Kill Ada even if she did something horrible, because they save eachother all the time.

This ****ed up relationship is what intrigues me.

I'm sorry Empress but Sheva is one of the BIGGEST third wheels in the RE series. Even when she revealed her story the game just moved on and never talked about it again.

You don't have to be a original character to be liked in Resident Evil. The new guy in Re6 is probably going to be liked because he's actually important. I feel like Capcom was like "Dammit. Okay guys we need a coop partner for Chris in Re5. Jill is captured by Wesker and Leon or Claire being there won't make any sense. Hmmmm...you know what? Just throw in some girl who's parents were killed and she wants revenge. Give her a nice ass too and make sure for it to be the first thing you view when you see her. Yeah! Perfect idea!"

You don't realized how infuriated I was when she was there to help Chris defeat Wesker. They should have had Sheva left behind so Chris could be left for an epic one on one battle.

Or at least this should have happened at the end

I would have been so satisfied

Next question, it goes to the Chris fans:

Good or bad, what you think about Chris being partnered with a male this time, which is new character Piers? Does he provide some reliable qualities or just dead weight?

The only partner I can ever see fit for Chris is Jill.

Can't really make a comment on the new guy, though. Would be better to wait for the game and see how he is. Don't mind that it's a dude, just as long as he doesn't sexually assault Chris. I know it's hard.