RE 6 Battle of the Heroes: Chris Redfield vs. Leon S. Kennedy

Who will be the one to take out this ***** and the C-Virus?

• Total voters
lmao Jade

While the Leon fans are answering my above question, I got something to ask for you Chris fans:

Did you enjoy partnering with Sheva during the whole Kijuju incident, and how does feel now that Wesker is finally out of your life for good?

I found her and Chris to be a bit of a weird pairing....he fits with Jill and Claire but not so much with Sheva....I don't really like her but I don't hate her, either. She is just 'there'.

I honestly don't think Wesker is gone for good. I know what happened to him but, nah, I just don't see him being dead for good at all. Wesker is ****ing boss and he was hella strong by RE5.

Wesker is going to have a clone of himself.

Trust me, after finding out some spoilers, ANYTHING can happen in RE.

Jade don't be surprised if Forest makes a return after the crazy shit I'm hearing about Re6

@Shira- Forest Speyer?

The only thing Sheva was good for was her ass

Dat shit was MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited:
If Forest returns, I will need double the amount of towels to play RE <3

lol, Metal, it's SPEYER, hahahahahaha

Hmmmm. Ok, ok.

Here's a question to both fans:

How will Claire react when she sees both Leon and Chris fighting each other for over trivial matters?

Well...

Spoiler:
I think if all this clone stuff is true, Leon and Chris are going to team up to get Carla [Ada's clone] after Leon gets Chris to calm his roid rage and realize that the woman he is after is Ada, not Carla. And then Ada will help them. AND SHE BETTER ****ING KISS LEON. AGAIN. Cause it didn't happen in Re4. And it should have.

I love re2 :love:

:love:

:love:

And Claire would feel torn like Jade said but she would not side with either since she will be like the mediator most likely. She want through CVX with Chris. She went through Re2 with Leon.

And Steve Burnside is a queer.

Steve Burnside is ****ing awful.

Also

Chris_Redfield_by_TippingWater.jpg

And Claire would feel torn like Jade said but she would not side with either since she will be like the mediator most likely. She want through CVX with Chris. She went through Re2 with Leon.

And Steve Burnside is a queer.
Kiss me please

I couldn't agree with you anymore than I do now

Steve Burnside is ****ing awful.

The voice COMPLETELY ruined his character. His actions were okay and the fact that he got turned into a monster, designated to kill Claire was sad.

But all sympathy is removed when you hear his voice.

He's like Brad Vickers. Brad got owned by Nemesis instead of going out like a boss like Mikhail did.

Next question and it goes to both fans again:

Would it be possible if you fans faced each other online or unlikely became teammates, what would you do to them? Greet and kickass, greet and brag, or greet and flirt.