RE 6 Battle of the Heroes: Chris Redfield vs. Leon S. Kennedy

Who will be the one to take out this ***** and the C-Virus?

• Total voters
Team whoever kills Ada. Chris, Leon, Granado, J'avo or some dude in a Jeep, I will support them.

Well, that was my post for the month, back to the shadows.

shadows.gif

I liked the part when I didn't save Sheva from falling into the lava.

Pretty much happens every playthrough after I beat the game.

And it gets better every time. Good work Wesker.

We are no longer friends.

On topic. I definitely vote Chris. I personally always hated Leon and one of the main reasons I got ORC was to KILL him. Which was pretty fun. Only thing is I wish you got to give him a harsh execution. Chris is bigger, more experienced and combat, acts like a MAN, and falcon punch Leon into oblivion. XD

gonna go with Chris. Even if he's obviously on roids. But hey, the world is ****ed up anyway, might as well.
Chris is just more believable than Leon. And it doesnt look like he's always worrying about his dorky haircut either.

but mostly I chose him cause he made a cameo in scoobie doo on zombie island. No seriously, go watch that movie and tell me the gardener doesnt remind you of chris. Not only about zombies, but he works for the government too. Yep..its chris

We are no longer friends.

On topic. I definitely vote Chris. I personally always hated Leon and one of the main reasons I got ORC was to KILL him. Which was pretty fun. Only thing is I wish you got to give him a harsh execution. Chris is bigger, more experienced and combat, acts like a MAN, and falcon punch Leon into oblivion. XD

You like Sheva? :puke:

And hope you had fun being left for dead in Raccoon City by Umbrella :proud:

dont worry Shirayuki i voted for leon.

You made the right choice my friend.

No Barry Burton option? **** this

I was going to post that yesterday :laugh:

Hopefully Barry will make a little cameo like he did in Re3 but I doubt it

I ****ing love that guy

Reasons Why Chris Redfield is Better

Nostalgia

One of the original heroes of the RE franchise. Chris always makes you think of RE1, the greatest game ever made. Plus, his game was harder so it was WAY more interesting to take on the challenge.

One of the best video game feuds ever

Chris vs Wesker, one of the best video game feuds ever. Everyone wanted to see them finally fight each other and it collectively made men and women of all ages moist with pleasure. Leon's best feud is with....err....uhhhh....derrrrrrr......

Chris Owned a Boulder

Something Leon has not, nor will ever, do.

Chris Does Roids

Only Chris can get away with roiding up and still being able to function properly in scary situations without thinking 'it's the drugs'. Cool, calm and collective.​

Games

Both are in 6 games (RE6 included). The difference is, Chris was not in Gaiden.

He's Cool

Just look at how he lights that cigarette. INSTANT WET.

chris-redfield-re1-o.gif

You Want to Bang his Little Sister and The Girl Chris Gets a Boner For
Claire_4.jpg
Resident-evil-1-jill-valentine.jpg

He has a Huge Weiner

Feel free to google for proof. I have :)

He is the Hottest Video Game Character Ever Made

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

4142577650_6d305c38f7.jpg

4176012329_ac4f7fb319.jpg

chris_redfield_underwear_by_tombraideredition-d4hso3r.jpg

tumblr_lcmww7s58D1qdrd7x.jpg

tumblr_lons030QdQ1qj60reo1_500.jpg

chris_redfield_from_re_5_by_byronventurer-d32sfbg.jpg

chris_redfielded.jpg

Last edited:
Damn Jade. You're overkilling the advertisement, unless Shirayuki comes back with his/her own advertisement.

And another thing: Chris and Jill aren't lovers. They're just partners in crime-fighting.

I know they aren't lovers, I just couldn't think of what to call her. I was going to put 'the girl Chris gets a boner for' but it was too long for the title so I put 'lovah', which isn't serious, just a play on the fact that they share some tender moments.