Mortal Kombat: Unchained playable on Vita?

musgrave999

I, along with some others, have been searching for a confirmation of this for awhile now. We just want to find out before we spend the money on it.

The official Sony list doesn't have it listed as compatible or downloadable from the Vita market, however, there has been talk of a way to download it on the PS3 store and then transferring it somehow.

If anyone has any information on if it's playable and how to make it work please let me know. Thank you everyone.

Yes, it is actually. Just get PSN, if you don't already have it. And it will be in the PS Store on the Vita! It's 9.99 US dollars by the way.

Wow, it actually works! Just downloaded it Last Night and breathed new life into my Vita. Playing Konquest all over again and unlocking the Krypt with the Old Multi Koloured Koin System, man the voice acting sure came a long way after WB lol...I guess you could say more money better resources...but hey it's still heaps of Fun. Now I just got to get used to style changing all over again and chaining combos in them.