The Raid:Redemption

C-Sword

Seen it last night, the best action flick I've watched in a very long time, Iko Uwais kicks ass, Tony Jaa got competition. There are some intense gun battles with great close-ups of heads getting blown off and awesome hand to hand combats. Expendables is a joke compared to this.

In theatres? I've seen the trailer but didn't know when it was coming out.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Best action movie ive seen in years, most guys at the theater were having an orgasm everytime someone got blown up. Plus this movies budget was 1.1 million dollars, just incredible.

I only heard about this film because I follow Trent Reznor on twitter. Can't wait to see it.

Here ya go if you're to lazy to search for it, or forget.

Hope the mortal kombat movie takes note of it. Just the trailer alone was sick. That's the type if fight scenes I want to see.

Hope the mortal kombat movie takes note of it. Just the trailer alone was sick. That's the type if fight scenes I want to see.

good news then, I saw this movie because Kevin tancharoen posted it on his twitter the day it was released so he has been following this movie i guess. Supposedly the star of the movie Iko is going to play kung lao or something? Dude looks just like a young kung lao but language might be an issue unless he plays a silent ninja or something.

good news then, I saw this movie because Kevin tancharoen posted it on his twitter the day it was released so he has been following this movie i guess. Supposedly the star of the movie Iko is going to play kung lao or something? Dude looks just like a young kung lao but language might be an issue unless he plays a silent ninja or something.

That's great news. Kevin now has the production time and budget to really make this movie decent over the rushed legacy series. Either way, as long as he has scorpion and subzero going at it like the people in this movie, I'm happy lol

Is a sequel to The Raid inevitable, and what do you make of the news of a Hollywood remake?

Gareth Evans: Is there a sequel? Yes. We start working on it in September. And we start shooting in January, fingers crossed. Basically, we’ve got promotional work now which will keep us busy until the end of May, and so I want a summer holiday as a break – and then we’ll start working on the sequel.

In terms of the remake, that’s happening as well. I’m flattered by it – it’s great publicity for the original too, and for me it’s exciting, because the storyline is really stripped down in the original. There’s loads of different things they could do with it, loads of different ways they could explore it, but it needs a fresh pair of eyes to do it. I’ve exhausted my brain thinking of stuff to do in one building – I can’t think of any more ways to kill people with doors and stuff like that!

But yeah, I’m glad it’s happening, and the approach Screen Gems have taken is very respectful, and they’ve brought Yayan on board to do the choreography for them as well, so that’s great for them, because they can go off and learn a new skillset, and bring that back to us in Indonesia.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO