Mortal Kombat I 20th Anniversary Tribute @ Game Art HQ

GBK

mk-logo.png

Hello,

some might remember me..i am the guy who organized the Mortal Kombat Tribute where 80 artists draw 80 different Mortal Kombat characters.

If you havent seen it yet..there you go http://www.game-art-hq.com/the-mortal-kombat-immortal-fan-art-project/

Beside a handful other projects i am currently organizing a 20th Anniversary Tribute for Mortal Kombat I which was released in August 1992.

My target is to create an art gallery with some of the best artists known to draw MK fanart.

Esau13 /Esau Murga as example is among them..or MadiBlitz, Jodeee, KachaKacha and Kergran.

Noob-Saibot-MK-Mortal-Kombat-Imortal-Fan-Art-Project-by-Jodee.jpg
Noob Saibot by Jodeee as example..she draws Sonja Blade for this Project.

The plan is to get around 25 images into this gallery.

10 character tributes, 7 fatality tributes and 6 battle drawings + 1 picture with all 10 MK I characters together..this one gets drawn by Molim whi is also known to some of you i bet.

My team artists invited by me for this project is 12 people strong already, 3 more can participate.

If you believe you are good..and i mean really good..on the same level as the artists counted above, and you want to take the chance and be a part of this prject and getting featured on Game-Art-HQ.Com

well, let me know and add a link to your portfolio.

The Project will be published in August 2012.

Avaiable to draw are

Character Tributes:
Kano
Johnny Cage
Liu Kang

Fatalities
Kano
Johnny Cage
Liu Kang
Scorpion

Fight Scenes
Raiden vs Reptile