Ghost Recon: Future Soilder

It looks like a futuristic third person shooter. Honestly; the shooter franchise is starting to go stale, and CoD is the one who left it out to long.

It looks like a futuristic third person shooter. Honestly; the shooter franchise is starting to go stale, and CoD is the one who left it out to long.

Compared to ME and Halo I definitely don't think it looks too futuristic. It's not like they're going to be shooting lasers or of there guns, or wearing weird armor or something. It's still modern days stuff, just using stuff like stealth camouflage, and other stuff that still will look like it'll take some skill to use.

Compared to ME and Halo I definitely don't think it looks too futuristic. It's not like they're going to be shooting lasers or of there guns, or wearing weird armor or something. It's still modern days stuff, just using stuff like stealth camouflage, and other stuff that still will look like it'll take some skill to use.

Frankly, I haven't really played a game lately that took skill. Most shooters rely on reflexes. Don't get me started on Gears of War. CoD is a joke. Halo has its own thing going on. So does Battlefield. The only FPS I played with the most amount of strategy and skill is Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I'm desperately waiting for Rainbow Six Patriot to come out and re-define the shooter franchise..... again. I will not be getting this game until I see something that really does set it apart.

The beta been out for a while. Have anyone played it yet? Me and my bf pretty much been playing it everyday and I love it. It does have it issues, but it's a beta of course they're working on fixing them in time for release. This game is going to be amazing!

The beta been out for a while. Have anyone played it yet? Me and my bf pretty much been playing it everyday and I love it. It does have it issues, but it's a beta of course they're working on fixing them in time for release. This game is going to be amazing!

We never played this game together....

Last edited:
I didn't know you have been playing it! Maybe we'll get the chance. Other wise the game comes out on my bday so I'm definitely getting it. What do you think of the multi?

I didn't know you have been playing it! Maybe we'll get the chance. Other wise the game comes out on my bday so I'm definitely getting it. What do you think of the multi?

No lol it was a joke :laugh:

Look at the part of your post that I underlined and then look at my reply :rofl: