Last edited by a moderator:
I would play you. Buuuuut I'm going to college today
Ass whooping avoided :cheers:

Damnit it and he's gonna use Mac Daddy and Jade to style on me :afraid:

NO! I will train at college damn you!
I will train in all games #offlinetraining

Last edited by a moderator:
So uhh Yung what games do you play now and when will put up more videos

You better be talking during the videos too, I'd do anything to hear that voice of yours again :love:

Metal your too kind dude :)

As of now I'm playing UMVC3 and Mortal Kombat. I have a video of me playing UMVC3 that I need to edit due to time searching between matches. Fair warning it is gonna be a rocky start cause I was just returning to the online scene on Saturday.

As it stands, I can go home October 5 due to Fall Break so I'll try to record some vids whenever I get the free time. Maybe me doing an arcade play through on MK9 or some online matches of UMVC3. What I can tell is that the demand is both Marvel and MK9 right?

But i've seen you play, you play pretty simple. There's like 5-6 frames of lag, this makes things like throw breaking (one of the biggest parts of tekken) impossible to do online and it affects low parries and shit like that too.

I don't know much about parries but I've been through lots of throw breaks online.

Oh finally you watch the vid :mad:

Whenever I tried to play on Tekken it would always kick me out

LOL I told you I'd watch it later. The Batman voice is cracking me up. I do that all the time on XBL if I'm bored so I just spew out Batman lines to people online, especially if the game isn't even close to Batman.

I've never been kicked out of a Tekken 6 match.

I don't know much about parries but I've been through lots of throw breaks online.

LOL I told you I'd watch it later. The Batman voice is cracking me up. I do that all the time on XBL if I'm bored so I just spew out Batman lines to people online, especially if the game isn't even close to Batman.

I've never been kicked out of a Tekken 6 match.

I meant to say impossible to react to them consistently. You can maybe predict them, but that's a guessing game since you need to guess what throw they'll use or you can get lucky mashing, lol.

I can't really take you seriously when you said mk's netcode was fine before the compatibility packs.

I stand by my point.

As soon as Skarlet came out, everything went downhill from there.

You can even ask iVital. I remember trying to connect with him and I couldn't but before Skarlet, I could.

That's not my point, mk's netcode was ass even before compatibility packs, compatibility packs just made it worse.