YungQ94's Gameplay Thread

Ok then, ;)

^That was after my shit day playing online and I felt happier doing that. I hope you guys enjoy

Behold the second part

So nobody watches these videos? Time to break out other games

No more Street Fighter, its time to get ready for the next battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I see what you did there, and you dropped Asuka for Miguel? :O

Well not really, I just like playing as Miguel too much :D. I might do an arcade play through of Asuka

Also a question for anybody watching, do you want to see Tekken 6 online gameplay?

It has a name? Thats good. At least now when I see it in the title I'll know to ignore it.

Whats fukked up is that I'm serious. Fuk XTekken, bust out dem Marvel nuts :cool:

Gawddayum BBBLP. Honestly I had nothing but respect for that statement. To the training room I suppose

You're too nice. I know you wanna beat my ass. But that doesn't matter, you'll have the chance to when I get this Ultimate.

No no seriously, I think I needed that. I was being delusional, SFXT is not hype at all

Hello old thread, I've come to bump you with something

Hold on you rambunctious gay, I don't know if I can actually do that because, free roaming games aren't interesting to me.

It might entertain a small group but how can I make people watch it? "Oh watch Yung steal a car HERP A DERP" I don't broh

Mortal Kombat
UMVC3
Tekken 6
Batman Arkham City
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
and sports game