YungQ94's Gameplay Thread

well in away i put joking and shit talking in the same catagory aaahh what the hell take the compliment dammit

you guys thought I was hype before? lol watch till the end my children

Kzaoo I would not do that to you man. I know your trying to get back into the groove.

OMG Shira thank you finally, some reactions from Shira :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least it was better than last time... In that Juri vs Dan match last round I kept on trying to EX counter but I kept getting normal ones and they got stuffed Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

When ever you let a focus attack rip or make a sick read my penis enlarges.

Edit: I'm abah dat lihe ho3.

Last edited:
Thank ya Vital for letting me know.
Kzaoo you will rise back to greatness. No sarcasm, just put your mind to it and try to relearn your first or second main

Yeaaaaaa! Kzaoo make a comeback.

But Sakura is off limits until your Juri gets back on track! :mad:

Lol, I don't even play AE. I always lose because I only know 1 matchup (Juri vs Zangief)

Anyway when we played tekken I was mad because i couldn't do my lee swag combos with the lag

Well i see it this way, practice your combos and different situations when you first start the game.
Get past that and move to arcade mode. Start off whatever difficulty you want whether it be Medium or Hard. Gradually make your way to Hardest when you feel comfortable. Keep doing Hardest playthroughs and practicing to get a feel on your characters again before you jump back online.

Finally, you have the internet, learn them matchups from there and apply it to your gameplay

Well i see it this way, practice your combos and different situations when you first start the game.
Get past that and move to arcade mode. Start off whatever difficulty you want whether it be Medium or Hard. Gradually make your way to Hardest when you feel comfortable. Keep doing Hardest playthroughs and practicing to get a feel on your characters again before you jump back online.

Finally, you have the internet, learn them matchups from there and apply it to your gameplay

I really don't have the right mindset for learning a fighting game right now I will try this soon buut my way of learning a fighting game has worked for me so far, i'll try yours but arcade mode doesn't help at all for me.

I really don't have the right mindset for learning a fighting game right now I will try this soon buut my way of learning a fighting game has worked for me so far, i'll try yours but arcade mode doesn't help at all for me.

Arcade mode saves you the frustration.

You can practice calmly, and at your own pace.

Arcade mode saves you the frustration.

You can practice calmly, and at your own pace.

However it plays nothing like a human, it reads your inputs, has a 1 frame reaction time, follows obvious patterns. IMO its useless for learning to play against a human.

True it is but I was just suggesting that so you can get a feel on it. Like remember which character has that move to punish, remembering that some characters have shoryukens that keep you from jumping across the screen sometime, etc.

It just conditions you, but hey if you don't have the mentality to learn a fighting game just yet then I recommend you watch some EVO matches. For some reason watching professional peeps play motivates me to keep getting better

I do have a way of learning fighting games myself. Its just that i'm too lazy to do it with this at the current moment in time, lol.