[APRIL FOOLS] Ed Boon Announces Playable bosses/ Shaolin Monks/ MK4 Arcade

Re: Ed Boon Announces Playable bosses/ Shaolin Monks/ MK4 Arcade

Yeah, I thought I made that pretty obvious... apparently not...

implied-facepalm.jpg

BTW awesome avatar! battle arena toshinden is my favorite fighting game.
Oh I wasnt sure. Thanks I still have Battle Arena Toshinden 1 and 2 with me.

Ed's best troll so far is his Twitter icon, which now says "MK10: 2/29/13".

Lol That is the funniest think I have seen Boon do :D

Oh I wasnt sure. Thanks I still have Battle Arena Toshinden 1 and 2 with me.

Lol That is the funniest think I have seen Boon do :D

Oh course that isnt true none of what he said today is true what so ever Wishful thinking thats all what a basterd how could he do this to us fans and keep us all hyped up about all those fake messages he put on twitter today, Ive noticed that ive never seen him text that many messages in one day because I keep up with his messages on a daily basis and all the sudden today out of all the days of this year he decides to post 20 messages :/

The award goes to... the guy above me for pointing out the obvious!

jesus%20thumbs%20up.jpg

Oh course that isnt true none of what he said today is true what so ever Wishful thinking thats all what a basterd how could he do this to us fans and keep us all hyped up about all those fake messages he put on twitter today, Ive noticed that ive never seen him text that many messages in one day because I keep up with his messages on a daily basis and all the sudden today out of all the days of this year he decides to post 20 messages :/

I know it isnt true.... I even stated it in an earlier post. I wasnt sure if the guy I replied to knew that. He did it because its April fools a day to joke with people and have fun

Last edited:

I know it isnt true.... I even stated it in an earlier post. I was sure if the guy I replied to knew that. He did it because its April fools a day to joke with people and have fun

Its like Ed Boon spoke or mentioned most of the things that most MK fans want to see come out :/ if only it were all real

What do you mean "how could he do this to us"? It's an April Fools joke, and a pretty obvious one at that. Have a sense of humor rather than demonizing others who have one.

People don't know how to laugh.

Honestly can't blame Ed, considering today's date.

As much as I would love KI3, Rare is Microsoft's b*tch now, so unfortunately, all we have to look forward to from them now is more Kinect sports games :/

Everyone that made Rareware so great is gone now anyway, so KI3 would probably turn out to be another Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

As much as I would love KI3, Rare is Microsoft's b*tch now, so unfortunately, all we have to look forward to from them now is more Kinect sports games :/

Everyone that made Rareware so great is gone now anyway, so KI3 would probably turn out to be another Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Not if NRS took over the rights of KI im sure they would make a better quality KI game than Rare ever did

Not if NRS took over the rights of KI im sure they would make a better quality KI game than Rare ever did

If the KI I.P. was ever bought out by NRS, I'd just want them to make a good Killer Instinct game.
Sick and tired of seeing the trend of these f***ing mash-up games.
If would be nice to see NRS make other games (as well as MK games), now that they are under WB.