[APRIL FOOLS] Ed Boon Announces Playable bosses/ Shaolin Monks/ MK4 Arcade

ToastyMarshmallow

Per Twitter!!!!!!!!

"You should make the bosses on MK9 a DLC. I would love to play as Shao Khan. EB: That's exactly what we're doing."

"my buddy and I constantly argue over who is better and we'd like your opinion. Scorpion or Sub-Zero? EB: Tremor=best"

"Mortal Kombat vs. Killer Instinct. EB: We just got the OK to do it! Coming in 2013! Stay tuned!"

"So this year 15 year anniversary of Mortal Kombat 4. may we have a release on the XBLA or PSN? EB: It's available now!"

"anything special going to happen for MK anniversary? EB: Yes! MK Anniversary Edition=MK 1-9 + Shaolin Monks HD!"

I am so excited you guys!!! Awesome news!!! Can't wait for these developments to unfold!!! ;)
MK anniversary edition is gonna be sweet!

Re: Ed Boon Announces Playable bosses/ Shaolin Monks/ MK4 Arcade

Well, April's first.

To nail an awesome April Fools' Day joke/trick, it can't be quite so obvious. Try less hard next time.

To nail an awesome April Fools' Day joke/trick, it can't be quite so obvious. Try less hard next time.

Are you talking to me or Ed Boon?... These are not my quotes dummy.

Also! "MK for PC Announced Date is: EB: June 31, 2012"

Wooooooo! :D

This was the only way Mr. Boon could go about this. If he announced something believable and then later said it wasn't going to happen then he would have 100 angry fanboys spamming his twitter...

Trololol. Too many troll tweets, Ed Boon overdid himself.

This is why I love ByrdBrain :rofl:

Dem eyebrows :laugh:

Per Twitter!!!!!!!!

"You should make the bosses on MK9 a DLC. I would love to play as Shao Khan. EB: That's exactly what we're doing."

"my buddy and I constantly argue over who is better and we'd like your opinion. Scorpion or Sub-Zero? EB: Tremor=best"

"Mortal Kombat vs. Killer Instinct. EB: We just got the OK to do it! Coming in 2013! Stay tuned!"

"So this year 15 year anniversary of Mortal Kombat 4. may we have a release on the XBLA or PSN? EB: It's available now!"

"anything special going to happen for MK anniversary? EB: Yes! MK Anniversary Edition=MK 1-9 + Shaolin Monks HD!"

I am so excited you guys!!! Awesome news!!! Can't wait for these developments to unfold!!! ;)
MK anniversary edition is gonna be sweet!

Im sorry to burst your bubbles but Boon is only joking because today is April Fools. He does this all the time. Last year on April Fools the said that Mk9 was push backed to a later date. Boon is a big Troll :)

I would laugh if this was the only time hes been honest. His tweets say what he thinks about the mentality of his fans.

I would laugh if this was the only time hes been honest. His tweets say what he thinks about the mentality of his fans.

NOOOOOOOOOO! I was hoping for MK4 R3 on the PSN and Xbox Live and for MK9 Playable bosses along with KI VS. MK or MK X KI for 2013 :( how could he do this?

Last year on April Fools the said that Mk9 was push backed to a later date. Boon is a big Troll :)

Actually, I remember last year he claimed the game was cancelled and said other weird things on Twitter like talking about Link and Mario being exclusive characters.

Actually, I remember last year he claimed the game was cancelled and said other weird things on Twitter like talking about Link and Mario being exclusive characters.

Then what do you guys think is planned for the thrid surprise regarding MKs 20th Aniversary then?

I thought the third surprise was supposed to be MK Vita

It is....... 1st one was Batman on the ipod and the 2nd one was Komplete edition. The 3rd one is Mk9 on the Vita

Had no idea MK Komplete Addition was classified as a surprise since the majority of us already purchased the game with all DLC released for the game in 2011

Im sorry to burst your bubbles but Boon is only joking because today is April Fools. He does this all the time. Last year on April Fools the said that Mk9 was push backed to a later date. Boon is a big Troll :)

Yeah, I thought I made that pretty obvious... apparently not...

implied-facepalm.jpg

BTW awesome avatar! battle arena toshinden is my favorite fighting game.

Ed's best troll so far is his Twitter icon, which now says "MK10: 2/29/13".

MK fans are entirely too gullible

If you believe anything that Boon says today, you deserve all the disappointment coming tomorrow. LOL.
Boon Troll.

Ed's best troll so far is his Twitter icon, which now says "MK10: 2/29/13".

I legit lol'ed when I saw that, and I immediately thought "Oh boy, there's going to be a lot of pissed off dumb-asses out there, when they realize it isn't true."