Rate the last Movie you saw.

The Marshall

It's simple

Just watched a movie? Come in here and give your rating (1-10 scale)

I just finished watching Reservoir Dogs

It's a movie i've been wanting to see since the longest, and now that i have netflix i did just that.

I give it a 7/10, not as good as I expected it to be, but still a movie i would recommend.

Funny you should mention that. Reservoir dogs is on my watch list too.

Been going through movies I have never seen and want to see this month.

Scarface 8/10
Small Soldiers 6.5/10 (so nostalgic)

Hunger Games - 6/10
The Woman in Black - 6.5/10
Sherlock Holmes 2 - 9/10
The Devil Inside - 5.8/10
Warhorse - 7.5/10
The Artist - 8/10
Source Code - 6.5/10

High Art - A flick about a woman in a straight relationship who works at an art magazine and falls for her lesbian upstairs neighbor who happens to be a photographer who was all the rage a few years back. Upstairs chick is also mad into heroin. Predictable ending, though the overall subject matter wasn't too bad. Felt rushed despite dragging in places. 5/10.

I watched 127 Hours last night. It's a movie that really made me think about things. Y'know, life related stuff. Then...
I sat through the part where he had to sever his arm off with a dull multi-tool. Gruesome...

8/10

yeah ^^^ 127 hours was a surprisingly good movie considering those type of movies where the main character is alone for like 90% of the movie, i would even say that it was better than "i am legend." i just watched the adventure of tin tin with my kid and it was a blast. full with action great pacing so i would give it a 8.5/10.

yeah ^^^ 127 hours was a surprisingly good movie considering those type of movies where the main character is alone for like 90% of the movie, i would even say that it was better than "i am legend." i just watched the adventure of tin tin with my kid and it was a blast. full with action great pacing so i would give it a 8.5/10.

I actually kinda wanted to see that. It looked really good.

For some reason, I was compelled to watch Misery two days ago. It's been a while since I seen a film that built a lot of tension. The protagonist, Paul Sheldon, is at the mercy of his demented captor, knowing full well that there is hell to pay for every mistake he makes. Driven by fear and determination to live, he shows resourcefulness in biding his time and making attempts at escape. His captor Anne Wilkes, while a monster, suffers from feelings of inadequacy, immerses herself in escapist fiction. What's even more terrifying is she is a exaggerated reflection of real-life fanatics who fly into a rage or even harass the creators when the product doesn't meet their (sometimes unreasonable) expectations. Anyways, I would give the movie 9/10.

Last edited:
^^^^ that movie seems really good by your description, the fact that his captor is a woman makes it even more interesting, i will have to check it out, i like psychological thrillers, they're really fun.

Talladega nights: Ricky Bobby- 8/10, alot of funny moments with Will Ferrell lol

Hunger games- 7/10, actions good with that shaky camera being a problem.

Rita and I went to see 21 Jump Street today. I give it an 8/10. Hilariously funny. I also enjoyed the cameos by the cast of the original TV series.

Finally watched the Human Centipede

Boy was I disapoint, even the surgery scene wasn't gruesome has everyone made it out to be.

4/10