Rate the last Movie you saw.

Thor: Ragnarok- 8.5/10

Justice League- 7/10

Seen both of them last week. Although both were good, I think Thor was the better of the two in my opinion. Great humor, enjoyed the characters, and loved the overall story. Even though I enjoyed Justice League, like the others have said before me, I really did not like this iteration of Barry Allen. Also I wish we gotten a glimpse peek at Darkseid after Steppenwolf was defeated.

Also the interaction between Thor and Hulk was funny, especially outside of the gladiator arena. And I like how ambitious and ruthless, albeit in a humor manner Hela is, even after reaching Asgard.

I just saw the film, and all I have to say about that review is...

Put the Death Sticks down and back away.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Are you the one from IGN and Rotten Tomatoes who gave this movie a 9.7? :lol:

The movie is a piece of shit. No wonder there was a review embargo, they knew it was bad.

And for the record, review embargoes prior to release are a standard industry practice. The fact that you had to cite this one fact in a dirt cheap attempt to back up your opinion, even going as far as pushing the narrative that they embargoed reviews to "cover up how bad it is", shows outright ignorance, or even bullshit bias. Even Jar Jar Binks is objectionably better than this bullshit line of thought.

Last edited:
And for the record, review embargoes prior to release are a standard industry practice. The fact that you had to cite this one fact in a dirt cheap attempt to back up your opinion, even going as far as pushing the narrative that they embargoed reviews to "cover up how bad it is", shows outright ignorance, or even bullshit bias. Even Jar Jar Binks is objectionably better than this bullshit line of thought.

l3NlhAo.gif

I know I'm late to the star wars the last jedi review bandwagon so I'll make this brief (Insert joke here).

I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would which is surprising considering how much I hated the force awakens ( Insert why did you go see the last jedi if you didn't like the last movie? here). The movie felt too long to tell a story that could have been told in half that time but other than that I have to give props to Disney and the director for trying something new instead of just copying the empire strikes back. There's plenty of silly moments that dont work, some character motivations make no sense at all but I felt way more entertained watching this train wreck than the last movie. I got bored by the end of it but at least the movie felt complete instead of ending on some annoying cliff hanger (Mark Hamill even jokes about this) I give it a 7 out of 10.

Last edited:
Mark Hamill hated what they did to Luke in Last Jedi. That reaction of his was legendary. :lol:

Nothing in Last Jedi made any sense. Ma-Rey Sue is more OP than ever before with no training, and again whoops Emo Vader's ass. Snoke was utterly pointless, yet powerful for some reason and where is this First Order getting so much resources for DeathstarV3 and that humongous Supremacy ship...

Dreadnaught having so many issues against a single fighter. Bombs dropping in space, arcing Lazors and ships running out of fuel. Mary Poppins Leia. Lame jokes and too many cutscenes that throw you the off from scenes that are supposed to be serious. Captain Tumblr giving shit to Poe for being reasonable, and then "crushes the (patriarch) Supremacy" which just comes out of thin air and makes you wonder why didn't they do this before to all the previous Imperial ships or the Deathstar for that matter...

Luke who saw this tiny spec of good in the most evil guy in the Universe, and yet trying to kill Emo Vader because he was turning to the Dark Side?...Finn and that asian woman with their completely pointless 45 minute arc...

TFA was bad because it was a New Hope rehash. This movie was simply a bad Tumblr fanfic. :lol:

Last edited:
Avengers: Infinity War- 10/10

I have nothing to say, unless spoiler-wise. Otherwise, OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Best if you catch on all of the other MCU films before this.

Infinity War 7/10

Good film but I felt like certain elements detracted from the tension. Also, it felt very forced sometimes. Preferred Winter Soldier, Civil War and even Daredevil to this (Not the show, the directors cut of the Ben Affleck movie).

That said, had a great time whenever the villain was on screen.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk