Rate the last Movie you saw.

Saw IV 10/10

Saw it while watching the SyFy SAW Marathon last night. Extremely brain jerking that they didn't do Saw V, VI, or VII, but they still did Saw I to IV.
Absolutely my favorite movie franchise.

Red Cliff - 10/10 this movie is perfection, perfect telling of the historical Battle of Chibi [Red Cliffs] even shows Master Strategist and inventor Zhuge Liang at work gathering arrows from Cao Cao's forces and his plans to burn their ships, the fighting and battles scenes are intense and beautifully shot , as is the rest of the film , i highly recommend this film to fans of Martial arts and war films

519-ri%2BnkGL.jpg

Red Cliff - 10/10 this movie is perfection, perfect telling of the historical Battle of Chibi [Red Cliffs] even shows Master Strategist and inventor Zhuge Liang at work gathering arrows from Cao Cao's forces and his plans to burn their ships, the fighting and battles scenes are intense and beautifully shot , as is the rest of the film , i highly recommend this film to fans of Martial arts and war films

519-ri%2BnkGL.jpg

I gotta check out that movie when I get a chance.

Also, have you checked out any of the old martial arts flicks, like The Shaolin Avengers and Five Savages?

I gotta check out that movie when I get a chance.

Also, have you checked out any of the old martial arts flicks, like The Shaolin Avengers and Five Savages?

I've watched a few of them, just forget the names, some had Bruce Lee, and i really enjoyed Jet Lee's Fearless, you might want to read up on the Three Kingdoms Era of China , it will help you understand the story and Characters a bit more, i read the novel that this film is based off of , it's long but well worth it , it's Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guanzhong. a few notes i can say here, Cao Cao pretty much abducts the young Emperor and uses him as a tool to become a powerful and feared warlord, Liu Bei is a Benevolent spirit and wants to protect the people, this is why he looses at the Battle of Changban , he took the time to protect the innocent people. his strategist Zhuge Liang, is also the inventor of Gun Powder and a Repeating Crossbow and noted as one of the greatest Military Strategists in history, Sun Quan's Father Sun Jian was killed in battle by having been shot with arrows and crushed by rocks, he was trying to take over the southern lands of Wu, only later does Sun Quan's Older Brother, Sun Ce , do so, but was killed by an assassin. The movie does get the one thing wrong, Sun Shang Xiang DOES marry Liu Bei but it was actually only a plot by Zhou Yu , Wu later breaks up the marriage , Kidnaps Shang Xiang, and attacks and kills Guan Yu, at the same time, Zhang Fei is Murdered by his own men, this causes Liu Bei to attack blindly and loose at the Battle of Yi Ling . but yeah, the story is quite intense in this film, the battles are just epic, even the Turtle Formation battle sequence that was added is quite amazing , it never happened in history or in the novel, but John Woo did an excellent job with it , and the Red Cliff battle is just beautiful ;D

oh and did i mention that this movie is almost 5 Hours long and is the best version of it, they did however make a version that is just one film and smushes both parts into one film, if you can, get the original version

Last edited:
Mad Max: Fury Road

11/10

Mad Max Fury Road is the best film I've seen in a looong time, seriously, its about perfect in every way. You gotta watch it twice to appreciate all the weird unique characters and vehicles thrown in there, and those actual stunts too! And it somehow manages to take apocalyptic settings and themes and not make it as boringly bleak as you think. It's darkly offbeat and actually a lot of fun to watch.

11/10

Mad Max Fury Road is the best film I've seen in a looong time, seriously, its about perfect in every way. You gotta watch it twice to appreciate all the weird unique characters and vehicles thrown in there, and those actual stunts too! And it somehow manages to take apocalyptic settings and themes and not make it as boringly bleak as you think. It's darkly offbeat and actually a lot of fun to watch.

11/10

Hell yeah I'm watching it a second time this Saturday with some friends. Just to mix things up I'm seeing it in 3D this time and I can't wait to see the satisfied look on their faces once it's over. I'm usually a huge critic when coming out of a movie, picking out things I didn't like or agree with but with Mad Max, I was simply speechless.

Avengers age of Ultron 10/10
Ultron was way too Badass
The hulk buster fight was epic. Like a 2 oiece with a biscuit and honey on the side. This movie exceeded my expectations

The Lazarus Effect
6/10
Slow entrace, not too much story, cheesy 80s attempted dialogue, but after 40 minutes in, the movie gets interesting.
Once you get seriously tied to the story, the credits roll up on you.

P2

7/10

It was a horror movie with no new things to bring to the table, but I cared enough for the protagonist that the movie had my full attention. I usually multi-task when watching a movie but I did not during this one, especially since the antagonist, while his acting skill was questionable, since he was such a creep it didn't really matter to me.

Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10.

The movie actually wasn't overhyped. However, the final fight against the main villain was kinda lame.

Stephen King's Pet Sematary - 10/10
amazing film, creepy and it got alot of the details right from the book minus a few missing scenes , i really enjoy this movie every time i watch it
pet-sematary-cover.jpg

Logan - 10/10

Awesome movie. I was in complete tears after the movie has ended.... Very story-driven and very happy that the level of violence was uncensored. What a great way to send off one of our biggest and greatest character.....

Hugh Jackman is Wolverine. I am gonna miss him as Wolverine but all things must come to an end.

The Red Shoes (2005)

7.5/10. I liked it.

Very slow like the movie Dark Water (Very Reminiscent to the movie Dark Water in many ways). The few Jumpscares weren't really bad. It's some messed up stuff in the movie at times. Last but not least, F*** Sun-jae. When/if you watch the movie from beginning to end, you'll know why. You can easily find the movie on Youtube, but incase you can't just PM me for the link.