Rate the last Movie you saw.

Love Exposure 10/10

41Bg5hbLD6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I usually place a trailer of the movie I review in these things but not for this one. This movie in an experience that is best if you go into it blind. The less you know the better. All you need to know it that it's a nightmare, a love story, a drama, an action flick, and just an all around great film. It made me stand up twice. Not a lot of movies can do that.

I have to warn you it can get a little graphic, it's not for the faint of heart. But if you can make it through the graphic parts your in for a real treat. I have never seen a movie like this one. It's very unique. It's a work of art.

It's also 4 hours long but when you watch it you wont notice.

Solaris 7/10

It's a good movie with great cinematography. It's very mysterious and everything's up for interpretation.

Mild spoilers in the trailer.

Melancholia 8/10

For you that are into art films, here you go. A great film with character study and the human psyche, love and impending doom. The cinematography is brilliant. If you have ever seen Antichrist, you know what I am talking about.

I have been meaning for the longest time to watch Lars von Trier's films is Melancholia a good place to start?

I just saw Dark Shadows (Rita's a bit of a Tim Burton x Johnny Depp nerd). I give it an 8/10. Somewhat humorous.

The Woman.

10/10

One of the most original light hearted, humorous and the most brutal, mentally traumatizing films I have seen in a long time. A great character study. I will have to check out more from Lucky Mckee.

Rise of the Animals - Is it possible to give negative points? negative 10/10

51wk2LH3QTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I saw this gem at my local movie rental store. I mean, look at the cover. It looks hilarious. I expected it to be a bad movie that was so bad that it was funny. But oh man, it's so far passed that. It's so bad that it passes the bar where it's funny and just becomes boring to watch. The animals in it are either poorly rendered cg or stuffed animals, which sounds hilarious.. but it's not. It's really lame. This movie sucks balls.

Last edited:
Rise of the Animals - Is it possible to give negative points? negative 10/10

51wk2LH3QTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I saw this gem at my local movie rental store. I mean, look at the cover. It looks hilarious. I expected it to be a bad movie that was so bad that it was funny. But oh man, it's so far passed that. It's so bad that it passes the bar where it's funny and just becomes boring to watch. The animals in it are either poorly rendered cg or stuffed animals, which sounds hilarious.. but it's not. It's really lame. This movie sucks balls.
Lmao, that reminds of lake placid 2. What a horrible disgrace that movie was to the original.

I have been meaning for the longest time to watch Lars von Trier's films is Melancholia a good place to start?

Sorry for late reply, just saw this.

I would watch Antichrist to get started. It is darker, but it will get you to understand Lars von Trier's work. Melancholia is more subtle, and present's itself more in tune with human psyche, while Antichrist is more with human nature.

I Like Killing Flies

8/10

A documentary about a short order chef that I swear to God, insanity and genius colliding. I cook myself so it was very enjoyable for myself, and anyone else not in the profession will get hooked by this man, this creature that knows now bounds and that will teach you that you are just a piece of shit, you are not terrific and do not listen to anyone that tells you that you are special. Because at the end of the day, you get flushed down the same toilet bowl you sit on.

Death Racers

-5/10

I didn't even finish it. The only good thing about it was a single attractive woman.

The action was shit.

The acting was terrible.

And the plot was completely absurd.

NO ONE should watch this movie.

Aliens in the attic

6/10

Basically a kids movie, but somewhat enjoyable nonetheless that is if you got nothing else to do or see. :p

The Dictator 5.5/10

most of the comedy is seen in the trailers imo, with Sacha playing a funny Dictator.

That is the most annoying part when the whole trailer is better than the film. The only parts you wanted were see are just in the trailer, everything else is lackluster.