Rate the last Movie you saw.

Saw I - 7/10
Saw V 10/10
SAW 3D - 10/10
I'm a HUGE Saw fan. after saw 3D, Ive seen em' all!
(Didnt rate those because I saw them long ago, I re watched SAW 1 & V)

Robocop

Forgot how bad ass and brutal this film is.

10/10

Saw a new leak for the reboot...

Spoiler:
robocop.jpg

Fantastic Mr fox

10/10 Best animated movie I've seen in a long time. Blows most Pixar film out of the water imo.

Batman Forever............7/10

Yep, I love this movie, always have. And will admit its stupid. But I find myself entertained everytime I watch it. We all would have liked another dark batman movie, and the villains are pretty much just 2 Jokers, but if you can get past that and not be uptight about it, you can enjoy it.

It's about as deep and intelligent of a movie as The Avengers.(which isnt saying much)
I put them on the same level.

Come at me.

I really need to see Pan's Labyrinth.

Its been out for a long time now too. Just looking at the images made me want to see it.

the wrestler was on tv. i actually wasnt very impressed with how it ended. he just jumps off the turnbuckle and its over lol. the rest of the movie was meh. ill give it a 6/10.

also i saw the new total recall movie a few days ago. it was a good movie but not a good total recall movie.
Spoiler:
like they didnt even go to mars. like wtf??? that was the thing in the original movie and i felt they just ignored it. but i still liked the movie as a movie itself. but i actually think that if they didnt have that whole thing about memories and sitting in that chair thing at recall and they just changed the names of the characters and gave the movie a different title then nobody would think "this is like total recall".
but i have to give it a 7.5/10.

the wrestler was on tv. i actually wasnt very impressed with how it ended. he just jumps off the turnbuckle and its over lol. the rest of the movie was meh. ill give it a 6/10.

also i saw the new total recall movie a few days ago. it was a good movie but not a good total recall movie.
Spoiler:
like they didnt even go to mars. like wtf??? that was the thing in the original movie and i felt they just ignored it. but i still liked the movie as a movie itself. but i actually think that if they didnt have that whole thing about memories and sitting in that chair thing at recall and they just changed the names of the characters and gave the movie a different title then nobody would think "this is like total recall".

grrrr it double posted on me.

Spoiler:

While I do agree that this new Total Recall movie won't ever live up to what the first one was.. You have to keep in mind that it was based more on the book this time.