Rate the last Movie you saw.

Mortal kombat annihilation 10/10
The pacifier 9/10
Sleep away camp 3: teenage wasteland 9/10

.....cause apparently even the most garbage movies can't score less then a 7/10 on this thread lol

P.s. yes sleep away camp 3 is somehow a real movie and I found it on fear net. Alcohol was involved.

Last edited:
Magic Mike
9/10

I wish there was man-to-man sex action and I wish it had a better ending. But overall, I love that movie and Channing!!! :love:

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - 8.5/10

The movie had a good pace along with an intriguing story, a good portrayal of the book I must say.

Mortal kombat annihilation 10/10

.....cause apparently even the most garbage movies can't score less then a 7/10 on this thread lol

Looks like a garbage movie WAS given a 10 after all. :laugh:

Anyways, I saw Amazing Spiderman yesterday.
While it wasn't GREEEEAAAAAT it was WAY better than Tobey MCGuire's Spiderman.
8.5 \ 10

Hostel pt III

7/10

Not up to par with the first two, but gave me what I wanted with plenty of violence and sex and bad acting. Couple nice twists to way the hunting game is played. I enjoyed it.

But I loved Fast Five :(

The actual last movie that I saw was Tyler Perry's new movie (called Madea's Witness Protection), but I refuse to rate that shit considering I was forced to watch it so I'm going to rate the Amazing Spiderman instead

8/10

Andrew Garfield was really great as Peter and Spiderman and the movie was a lot of fun, the only things that I wasn't really crazy about that I can think of was Uncle Ben and The Lizard. Can't wait for the sequel

Saw I - 7/10
Saw V 10/10
SAW 3D - 10/10
I'm a HUGE Saw fan. after saw 3D, Ive seen em' all!
(Didnt rate those because I saw them long ago, I re watched SAW 1 & V)