Rate the last Movie you saw.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

I saw it in theaters but I just saw it yesterday with my dad on DVD

10/10

I can't really think of any faults.

The Expendables 9.8/10

OMG so much action, As soon as the transporter dude came on the screen I had an erection with pre-cum dripping....

By the end of the movie i busted about 6 loads all over the place... This movie as non stop, heart pounding, blood filling erection, Micheal J fox shaking action!!!

Way better than that Avengers movie

But I'm mad how they did Stone Cold

South Park Bigger, Longer & Uncut. 10/10

this movie is truly South Park at it's best in my opinion.

Cool World

Unfortunately, as a movie it falls flat in my opinion, with not much in the way of plot and character development. While I generally like the animation done with the main characters, most of the background animated sequences are are not cohesive and all over the place.

4/6

Amazing Spider-Man
7/10

Both Peter Parker and Spiderman character are great. He's awkward, but also got alot of personality and a mouth to him. Really likable. Alot better than Tobey Maquire. Gwen Stacy was great too. The movie itself however doesnt do the character justice, and it doesnt feel as satisfying as it should have after all the build up you had with him becoming spiderman.

But this is only the begining and theres sequels to come and we can see this new spiderman character in a hopefully improved movie. Its a good movie and has it's moments, but still dissapointing. "The decent spiderman" would have been a more suitable title.

EDIT : If you're a fan of spiderman, go see this movie. Its a different way of showing his origin and and you'll probably enjoy the bebooted version of the suit and powers and new potrayal of characters. If you are a fan of the comic book spiderman, you'll enjoy it more so than previous attempts to bring spiderman to the big screen. Just keep in mind this film is nowhere groundbreaking at all as far as superhero movies go, but you should still just try and enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited:
You went in expecting a full fledged horror movie...lol

I was going into it thinking it would be the next Rosemary's Baby.

Also, Childs' Play to get a reboot next year. And Glenn and Tiffany will not be apart of it all.

In an August 2008 interview, Don Mancini and David Kirschner spoke of a planned reboot of the franchise to be written and directed by Mancini. They described their choice of a remake over a sequel as a response to the will of the fans, who "want to see a scary Chucky movie again", and "want to go back to the straightforward horror rather than the horror comedy." They indicated that Brad Dourif would return as the voice of Chucky.[21] In a subsequent interview, Mancini described the remake as a darker and scarier retelling of the original movie, but one that, while having new twists and turns, will not stray too far from the original concept.[22] At a 2009 horror convention, Brad Dourif confirmed his role in the remake.[23] At a reunion panel at the Mad Monster Party horror & sci-fi convention, cast and crew from the original film confirmed both a remake and a spin-off are in development. Writer Don Mancini and Producer David Kirschner are working on a sequel titled "Revenge of Chucky".[24] Although the sequel will focus on Chucky and his killer doll family, it's possible that Andy from the first three films might return and his fate may finally be revealed but so far no other information has been revealed.

In June 2012, it was confirmed that a sixh sequel to Child's Play will be made titled Curse of Chucky and be released direct-to-video sometime in 2013. The movie will begin production in September in Winnipeg, Canada

The last movie I saw was "Men in Black 3". I give it a 9 out of ten rating.

Still want to see that movie. ;-)
I heard it was better than part 2.

Anyways, the last 2 films that I saw were Brave and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and they were both good.

Araham Lincoln = 8.5/10
Brave = 10/10

Brave = 10/10

I really have no desire at all to see this movie. And it's wierd cause I like all pixar movies (except cars 2)
I guess the design of all the characters look annoying and spazzy to me. And I saw a preview and it shows what I'm assuming to be the main character's little brothers. Long story short, the creep me out.

Oh well, maybe I'll catch it on Netflix or something one day.
(and how did they manage to fit the pizza planet truck into this movie may I ask?)

Last edited:
Men In Black 3- 6.5/10

Not as good as the first, but a lot better than the shitty 2nd movie

It has its moments; I like Josh Brolin and the ending. Nothing about it screams repeat viewings at all, though

I think Brave looks pretty stupid. I don't like the way the characters look and the story doesn't seem interesting at all.

I liked MIB1, didn't like the second one and I've heard really nothing but bad things about MIB3, so I'll be passing on those.