Rate the last Movie you saw.

Avengers : 7/10
dumb yet fun movie

Kids(1995) 6.5/10
independent film with annoying and unlikable characters, but I guess that was the director's intention and it kinda fit. I liked the movie's moodiness and the way it was filmed, but that still didnt make up for it being boring in a lot of scenes. It was just a film about everyday life with an unfortunate end.

Warrior - 8.5/10 wasn't expecting too much but got really into it. Better than the fighter imo.
Avengers -9/10 great humor and best action I've seen.
Shark night - 3/10 watched it thinking it would be a stupid R rated movie I could laugh at and enjoy but no, its pg13!!! So there's no gore or boobs which is the whole point of these movies! Just a bad, lame movie that made snakes on a plane look good....

Men In Black III -7.5/10

Not as good as the first movie, but better than the second, and nowhere near bad as I thought it would be.

the avengers 9/10 great movie but volume was kinda too loud in thearter was bad during the hulk yelling sences and 3d was good

The Hangover 7/10

I just saw the first screening of prometheus online the movie, and it is very worth the money you will pay for it. I was skeptical about it at first, thinking that the previews would have only the funny parts, but they are just the tip of the iceberg... Everyone hit a home run in this movie.

Last edited:
The Avengers 3D - 8.5/10
The only reason that I gave it an 8.5 and not a 9 or 9.5 was because the post-production 3D was shit, and was too distracting during action scenes that had lots of things happening at once.
Might go see it again in 2D, and give it a 9.5.

The whole post-production 3D fad going on in Hollywood pisses me the **** off to no end.
It's ****ing INFURIATING. :mad:

The Grey - 8/10

A pretty good, survival-thiller noir film. The gore and violence, eventhough mild didn't feel like it was there just to be there. Everything was blunt and just out there, which worked really well. Perhaps they could have worked abit more on the effects if they had a bigger budget. The ending scene was quite powerful as well, it would have got an 8.5 or even a 9 from me if they showed

Spoiler:
Ottoway, after taping the broken bottles and dagger to his hands, engages in an epic brawl with the Alpha wolf and kills it, prompting the other wolves to back down and leave him. Soon after he is found by a rescue team, all battered and bruised at the brink of death.

for some reason when I see this, I think of how Micheal Bay's TMNT might look

Spoiler:
GXK5D.jpg
LOL, I hope he doesn't get any ideas from it. :laugh:

Last edited:
A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures

7/10

I liked it because the girls name was Shelly, same name as my turtle. Either way, it was decent but too hippy-esque evironmental crying for my tastes. It was catered to kids so I am sure the kids would not see the agenda they tried forcing down your throat. But overall it was a fun movie of never giving up on the one you love.

Avengers 8/10 pretty entertaining loved the ending

500 hundred days of Summer 9/10 one of the only movies i could relate to since i know what it's like falling in love

Megan Is Missing

8/10

Just finished it this morning. Had the most terrifying falling asleep to this movie on my phone. I started hearing screaming and I had no idea what was going on as I have dozed off. Back to movie, it was original. I watched the whole movie on my phone and it felt appropriate doing so. I was very intrigued and kept wanting what would happen next.

Spoiler for ending...
Spoiler:
You know how generally 98% of films, there is a happy ending?

Spoiler:
This is not one of them at all.

Can't remember who told me to watch this but thanks! xoxo