Rate the last Movie you saw.

Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier. 9.5/10. I loved the movie so much. I just want to know where all the other Avengers (Especially Hawkeye.) were when shit hit the fan.

Same rating here and I asked that same question to my friend. Who knows where he is.

Was about to post 9.5 for The Winter Soldier myself, that was a great movie. I am not big on Captain America, but, that movie really made me like him a lot more.

Bad Words - 7/10

Decent comedy. Kinda reminds me of Bad Santa (one of my favorite movies) with the whole bitter guy befriends young kid thing going on, but not quite as funny. The funniest moments is how the protagonist is able to piss off all the spelling bee kid's parents. And how it's almost believable that some 40 year old guy would find a loophole to compete with a bunch of kids with the only intent of trolling.

Last edited:
X-Men: Days of Future Past- 10/10

Excellent movie. The Marvel movies of this year continue to amaze me, and this one is THE BEST one ever. Also the Sentinels in this movie are very intimidating, yet very interesting at the same time. The plot was nothing fancy, but the connection was there to understand. A definite must-see for all.

Also looking forward to the next one in the future....... and it's all because of this one mutant that is gonna be in the next one, if you stayed during the whole entire credits.

I watched the second Night at the Museum. I freaking love that cute movie. Especially Hank's character (his main character, not all the ones he did the voices to). I recommend it if you're stuck trying to figure out what movie you want to watch and you can't make a decision. 8/10

And now I'm watching Horrible Bosses. People tell me it's a crappy movie, I don't see it that way. I love Kevin Spacey's character in this, the jokes are funny, and just it's all around funny.

Another 8/10

X-Men: Days of Future Past- 10/10

Excellent movie. The Marvel movies of this year continue to amaze me, and this one is THE BEST one ever. Also the Sentinels in this movie are very intimidating, yet very interesting at the same time. The plot was nothing fancy, but the connection was there to understand. A definite must-see for all.

Also looking forward to the next one in the future....... and it's all because of this one mutant that is gonna be in the next one, if you stayed during the whole entire credits.

Agreed, same rating as well. This was the best X-Men movie I've seen in a long time, First Class was decent but not on the same level as this movie. I know Jade liked(or will like) a certain scene in the movie, lol.

lmao Wholeheartedly agree with you on that Jade comment about a certain scene.

I like that not only it was an excellent movie.....

Spoiler:
But thanks to changing that timeline, a very grim and dark future has now become both hopeful and very bright, cuz now, X2 and Last Stand never happened at all, with mutantkind on good graces to the world, thanks to a certain individual with help from those who strive for co-existence.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 9.5/10

Probaby the best movie I have seen all year. It is quite rare to come by movies like this these days, where great acting, special effects and a very meaningful story are brought forward together very well without over doing any of them (cough Transformers cough). It is a must watch for anyone into good and meaningful cinema, though watching the first movie wouldn't be a requirement, it is better to do so to connect more to certain scenes.

Captain America - The Winter Soldier - 9/10 it was freaking awesome. real good story. really good action. they really showcased CAPT's talents in this one.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 9/10

Definitely enjoyed the film, probably a bit more than the first one with James Franco. Great pacing, never once felt bored during the film. I will say that, while it is neat that they drew the parallels between the apes and humans, at times it felt too obvious and overdone. Also, the writing was overall pretty good, but at times it could get very cheesy and cliche.

Guardians of the Galaxy - 10/10

Loved the movie, the action, the characters, and the comedy. Chris Pratt was the perfect choice for Peter Quill, guys got the humor for the role.

Gamora was good, it's to bad she didn't have more lines.

Rocket and Groot I loved the most out of all of them because a talking/walking on two legs Raccoon that can shoot guns and other weaponry is awesome plus the humor from him is hilarious. Groot is cool, despite him only saying 3/4 words. His actions in the film speak louder then words.

Drax the Destroyer: Despite me not being a big fan of Batista, his character was pretty good but dumb in a certain part of the movie. He does have a sense of humor if you can believe that.

All in all, I would love to see this film again.

I've never seen it but I heard it actually inspired the Hunger Game books.

It probably did. Its basically Hunger Games but the setting is in Japan and again it actually has gore. It's also a manga and a book so you can choose to either read the manga, read the book or watch the movie.

EDIT:

Guardians of the Galaxy 6/10 - Above Average

I never read the comics but the movie felt predictable and it felt like I was re-watching Avengers the whole movie. What saved it for me was how funny it was at times. I'll give it a watch later. Hype might have ruined the movie temporarily just like Avengers, and LotR.

Oh and 8/10. Captain America: Winter Soldier. That movie is the best superhero movie I have seen as of late

Last edited:
Lets be Cops - 7/10

An average funny buddy comedy movie. The story was pretty predictable and typical, but still enjoyable. The humor was actually really good, above average, made me laugh many times. Characters were also enjoyable, very basic archetypal characters that have been seen many times before however some how felt new and fun.

If you would like to see a nice dumb fun popcorn movie, Id recommend it. If youre looking for a high quality film, look elsewhere.

Gaurdians of the Galaxy 10.5/10

I don't remember the last time I laughed so much in a Marvel movie. But it also had great action and special effects. Chris Pratt played a great Starlord and Bradley Cooper did an excellent job as Rocket Raccoon. There wasn't a single thing I disliked about the movie. I can see why it is the highest crossing movie of 2014.