Rate the last Movie you saw.

Thor 2, Around 7/10

To add what Freyith, VFD, and Byrdbrain said some of the special effects' was pretty amazing too, like the Rock creatures.

A Scanner Darkly - 8.5/10

One of the strangest movies I've ever seen. A lot of people say the rotoscope makes this already hard to follow movie even more confusing, but I thought it looked great and I became more immersed in the movie because of it. I recall seeing this style of animation used in some stupid lighthearted car insurance commercial or some shit, I didn't think much of it, but here it actually creates a dark and unsettling surreal tone that fits perfect in a movie about paranoia and heavy drug use.

I happen to like all the main actors in here too. Robert Downey Jr, Woody Harrelson, Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder were all great. I think RDJ stands out the most though, him and Harrelson add some dark humor in this downer of a film. And say what you want about Keanu's monotone acting, but his character has a mental breakdown after hitting his head in the movie and shouts out one of the most powerful and effective use of the word "Fu-ck" I've ever heard in a film. Something about that part hit me hard for some reason. Winona Rider never seems to disappoint me, her character is gentle but burned out. They all play obvious drug users but with very different personalities and reactions to things.

I haven't read the book, but from what I've read from people online who have, it seems to be very accurate and the tone is correct. But a complaint I hear is there could have been more to it from the book, and I agree its a little too short. It might possibly have something to do with the rotoscope and all the time and money that it takes, but its kind of hard to imagine the movie without it though. Good film that I highly recommend.

I Spit On Your Grave 2
9/10
The first one had better kills.

Super
8.5/10
I like the story, violence, and gore.
However, some of the things that are suppose to be comedy are not really interesting.

Hunger Games: Catching Fire
9.5/10
Very good story.
It was left with a cliffhanger that would've been a bit better.

P2
9/10
It was ok at first. Not really bad. Mostly focused on 2 characters only. But the climax towards the ending was the best!!!

Red Riding Hood
8/10
Good story. It could've been more violent but good enough. Not much of a movie for me really but it was good to at least make my free time useful.

Samurai Striptease
7/10
Storywise it's good. The females look really good. The fighting should've been better. I mean the women would flash their boobs to power up and get enemies off guard which is ok for me. However, the women use their boobs to grab weapons and projectiles too, which was ONE OF THE WORST CONCEPTS EVER!!! Boobs are not made for grabbing period!

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
8/10

The movie was excellent, but its tacking on a bunch of crap that wasn't in the book, like Legolas and the white orc. I'm not saying its bad, its good crap. But I was confused during those parts because they were never in the book. The group was never chased by that pack or orcs either.

Battle Royale
9.5/10
Very good movie like Hunger Games. It was banned in the US when it first came out. Also, Chiaki Kuriyama is in it too. ;)

Mimic - 8/10 very good creature movie

Mimic2 - 7/10 the twist was cool though

Mimic 3 - 9/10 very interesting take on the series ,and the genre in general

Beowulf - the CGI and motion capture is stunning , have yet to finish it though

Alien [1979] 10/10 , timeless classic

Halloween [1978] Perfection

Halloween 2 [1981] again perfection

Halloween H20 [1998] once again perfection

Friday the 13th [1980] 10/10 love Mrs Voorhees

Hellraiser [1987] creepy as hell 10/10

Dante's Peak

I'd give it a 7/10 because it's a great natural disaster movie, but it's got it's cheesiness in certain points. The movie is about a giant volcano that is about to erupt in Dante's Peak. Harry, who's played by Pierce Brosman, is trying to warn everyone that the volcano is going to explode, no one believes him, it explodes, and basically shows how because two kids are stupid enough to drive up a mountain (yes, literally drive a car up a mountain during an explosive volcano) to get their grandma, they have to go through some horrific events just to stay alive.

I have to say, based on these two kids' actions, they have to be the dumbest kids in a movie I have seen so far.

But it's also another movie that I like seeing Pierce in that isn't James Bond.

Dante's Peak

I'd give it a 7/10 because it's a great natural disaster movie, but it's got it's cheesiness in certain points. The movie is about a giant volcano that is about to erupt in Dante's Peak. Harry, who's played by Pierce Brosman, is trying to warn everyone that the volcano is going to explode, no one believes him, it explodes, and basically shows how because two kids are stupid enough to drive up a mountain (yes, literally drive a car up a mountain during an explosive volcano) to get their grandma, they have to go through some horrific events just to stay alive.

I have to say, based on these two kids' actions, they have to be the dumbest kids in a movie I have seen so far.

But it's also another movie that I like seeing Pierce in that isn't James Bond.

Are you talking about the Thomas Crown Affair or is it another entire movie, Kitty?

Devil's Due...got 0 star's out of 5...movie was cheesy,plot sucked and some parts were REALLY retarted.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Captain America: The Winter Soldier-10/10

All I have to say is that it is one of the BEST Marvel movies ever along with Spider-Man 2, The Wolverine and the X-Men Trilogy.

A definite must-see since I DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL IT. Also try to check it out in 3-D.

Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier. 9.5/10. I loved the movie so much. I just want to know where all the other Avengers (Especially Hawkeye.) were when shite hit the fan.

Robocop (2014) - 4/10

I'd buy that for a dollar! Which I did, the dollar theatre was the only reasonable way to pay for this.
Had to finally see it so I could prove how bad it was, and I've even come to conclusion that this movie might just be a sad representation of everything wrong with modern films these days.

So yeah, the plot is Slim Shady gets a face full of toasty from a car bomb that gets funnier each time they show it in a flashback, he gets a robo-suit and occasionally does some fighting. But really though its just so damn boring, generic and un-enjoyable to watch. You really aren't even that connected to our supposed hero, it feels like you're just watching him along side the scientists and government workers who seem to play a way bigger role in this movie than Robocop himself. Doest even feel like a hero movie in the slightest really. Just another pretentious
"who's da real bad guy" type of movie dealing with media and military

So don't go expecting a good time with this. The original may have been super violent, but it was fun though. This one is lackluster on the action and tries too hard be a drama but falls flat on that as well. I happen to really like Gary Oldman and Jackie Earle Haley as actors though so that's really the only redeeming factors about this movie.

So yeah it sucks, go watch the original or watch Dredd (what this movie should have been more like)