Rate the last Movie you saw.

Monsters University - 8/10

It was a good movie, but it wasn't a GREAT prequel.
That being said, Pixar doesn't disappoint, but the movie could have been better.

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents.jpg

The Lone Ranger - 7/10

Decent film, it's not amazing, but its just a fun summer movie with a lot of action and style. I'm a fan of westerns too. Only big concern is that it's overly long.

Definitely doesn't deserve all the hate it's been getting or people rejoicing over the fact it bombed at the box office. Yeah Depp's not a native, but fvck it, its just a movie.

Kevin Hart Let Me Explain 10/10 im a little biased for kev because he is my favorite comedian BUT. IWAS IN TEARS, SIDES ACHING from laughing the entire movie it was great

The Conjuring -10/10! Scary as hell, and that's coming from someone who is well acquainted with horror films, everyone played their parts believably (even the kids), it's intriguing and suspenseful, but then when some things happen, the happenings stay in your face for an awesomely disturbing amount of time. One of the greatest horror films I have ever seen, not just in a while, but ever. James Wan is insanely good, from the horror- to the calm 'safe' scenes. Can't wait to see what he does with Insidious 2

Pacific Rim 8/10

This movie is actually perfect for you, BBBLP.

It's got amazing CGI and action, and the Jagers make Optimus Prime look like a pussy.

But it's TOO predictable.

Hot Rod

8/10

It's pretty much what you'd expect from the movie. Cheesy and silly, but a decent experience with a lot of laughs.

This is by far, my favorite scene.

Seen two movies last night.

Elysium-9.5/10: Very good movie. Even though not as strong as District 9, but very satisfying and excellent storyline, which I can relate to what's going on with the world's problem overall today. Definite must-see.

The Wolverine-9/10: Definitely better than Origins movies, but the only problem I'm having so far is that
Spoiler:
how they got Silver Samurai as a giant mecha-suit with someone else other than Kenuichio Harada.
Other than that, very interesting movie with a good story.

The Wolverine
9.5/10

I liked it overall but I think in action movies, I'm also looking for gore and more butt kicking girls.

The Shwashank Redemption - 10/10
I have seen it a bunch of times, this time I saw it with some frends who were ignorant of the movie. I think it's a great movie about hope and friendship. What I like very much is that it is not soft, or at least not as soft as you excpect, Dufresne tastes some ugliness.

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus - 2/10
Next we put this, just for laughs. The movie is not even funny, except if you are drunk or stoned. The 3d models are used a hundred times, some times in reverse, and the actors acting sometimes is not even funny!!! Plus there is much "story" and less action, so the movie pretty much did not deliver.

Fahrenheit 451 - 9.5/10
This is a movie I wanted to see for quite some time. Unfortunatly I have not read the book yet, but I knew what's the movie about: In the future books are burned because it is believed (or forced to be believed) that they are a danger for sociaty. A fireman's job is to burn the books. One think that I noticed was that even though it is in the future, it is not a "hard" sci fi movie, it could be happening in the present. The movie is great for showing what happens if you show obedience, and in what lenghts a government will reach to make you a slave.

Kevin Hart: Let me explain. 6.5/10

Was expecting a real movie, but it turned out to be a stand up act on the big screen, I only laughed at like 2 stories he told and the rest was kinda lame. Should've seen World War Z or The Man Of Steal instead.

White House Down 5/10

Action scenes were cool and all, but it was over saturated with action. The storyline was kinda predictable with predictable "Plot twists". CGI was lame, 3D animations were masked horribly. Apollo 13 had better CGI than this movie.

The Wolverine - 10/10. I don't know how people were bashing this movie. Maybe it's because I don't like drawn out action sequences, I prefer shorter ones, and more focus on the story. The Man Of Steel had a great story, but the action sequences were drawn out way too long IMO, but it was still an awesome movie. I liked Wolverine for the fact that you always wanted to know why his powers were failing and who was the main guy behind this all.

We're The Millers - 9.5/10. HILARIOUS COMEDY PERIOD. If you wanna take a date to a movie, this is the perfect one because you will be laughing for days and it is the perfect icebreaker. My girlfriend and I were laughing our asses off the entire film almost. Also, it's a great movie to go to with your buddies as well, especially if you're stoned haha.

Bernie - 8/10

Jack Black stars in what might be his best performance ever
(and he surprised me too, much like Rogen did in Observe and Report)

Texas born director Richard Linklater really gets down the authentic feel of this fake documentary set in a small east Texas town. Almost everyone in the movie are just local townspeople. Even if the whole plot premise is pretty much handed to you if you were to look up anything about this film, it still caught me off guard when the turning point happened cause the movie had such a good build up. Jack Black's character is so likable that no matter what happens you cant help but feel bad for him.

Overall great movie, sad, funny, and odd all in one.