Rate the last Movie you saw.

It was pretty good although I didn't like and was sad that
Spoiler:
Duke got killed off early, although he did pulled something valiant

I thought that was one of the better parts of the movie, tbh.

Spoiler:
I never cared for Duke and he was never a big part of the comic book origins, anyways.
They threw him into the 80s cartoons, but Cobra Commander's #1 nemesis in the original comics was always Snake Eyes.

It was funny that
Spoiler:
Destro got left behind and was killed in the blast although surprising Storm Shadow wasn't badly crippled from the explosion.

Although I'm skeptic about this, but how does one opinionate about having nanodrones inside your sysytem that can help regenerate your body and other augmentations?

Olympus Has Fallen: 9/10 Amazing. Can't wait to go see it again. No way can Channing Tatum & Jamie Foxx (White House Down) top Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart, not to mention Morgan Freeman. The Secretary of Defense lady was awesome too, absolutely tough as nails.

GI Joe: Retaliation: 8/10 So much fun, I could watch an entire movie of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow fighting.

Silver Linings Playbook - 9/10 - a great rom/com that doesn't throw all the mushy stuff at your face. The acting, comedy, character interaction, all are great.

Evil Dead (remake) is awesome if you're in the mood for a gory good time but if your squeamish don't bother. I give this movie props because there's no CG. Everything is make up and good old fashioned special effects. I rate the movie a 7 out of 10 since it's simply a remake told in modern day dress up but I have little to no memory of the original so I figured why not see the new one. It's nothing mind blowing for the horror movie elitist but that doesn't make this a bad movie. I recommend this to anyone if your in the mood for a new scary flick.

Evil Dead (remake) is awesome if you're in the mood for a gory good time but if your squeamish don't bother. I give this movie props because there's no CG. Everything is make up and good old fashioned special effects. I rate the movie a 7 out of 10 since it's simply a remake told in modern day dress up but I have little to no memory of the original so I figured why not see the new one. It's nothing mind blowing for the horror movie elitist but that doesn't make this a bad movie. I recommend this to anyone if your in the mood for a new scary flick.

Just saw this too and well put. I give it the same score for all of the same reasons.

I give Evil Dead a 9 out of 10, just because it did such a damn amazing job of tributing to the classics.

They even brought back Ash's car, and some tree rape.

And the twist ending was a huge Evil Dead 2 reference. Also, the organic effects were so damn well done, and so much better than CGI.

vgvK0.gif

KISS ME, SWEETIE.

It was funny that
Spoiler:
Destro got left behind and was killed in the blast although surprising Storm Shadow wasn't badly crippled from the explosion.

Although I'm skeptic about this, but how does one opinionate about having nanodrones inside your sysytem that can help regenerate your body and other augmentations?

Spoiler:

Had it not been for Storm Shadow escaping at the last minute, he would have been killed too.
Also Storm Shadow was VERY badly crippled.
Don't you remember the part where he went to get therapy with medicine, in orderto get his back healed???
The medicine helped him cure faster, but he had 3rd and 4th degree skin burns on his entire back.

Nanodrones aren't a bad way to explain it, IMO.
X-Men has done it with Wolverine's skin healing powers, and Metal Gear has done the polar opposite with nanomachines.
Seems like the same type of tech, to me.

Silver Linings Playbook - 9/10 - a great rom/com that doesn't throw all the mushy stuff at your face. The acting, comedy, character interaction, all are great.

I forgot that I saw that movie too.
Yeah, I give it an 8, as well.
It wasn't excellent enough for me to give it a 10, but it was a good movie none-the-less, and I actually thought that the girl from the Hunger Games did a really good job in her role.

Spoiler:

Had it not been for Storm Shadow escaping at the last minute, he would have been killed too.
Also Storm Shadow was VERY badly crippled.
Don't you remember the part where he went to get therapy with medicine, in orderto get his back healed???
The medicine helped him cure faster, but he had 3rd and 4th degree skin burns on his entire back.

Almost forgot about that. Ouch, very painful!!!

Anyways, looking forward to the upcoming movies in May, and most of summer (Iron Man 3, Fast & Furious 6, Man of Steel, The Wolverine. Can't remember any other movie that is coming out this summer)

The Call

6.5/10

It's actually not a bad movie, there are actually plenty of genuinely suspenseful moments in the movie that'll keep you hooked

I like how some of the close up shots were used in the film to help enhance the suspense, but at times, I felt like they were poorly done and more annoying than useful

Halle Berry's performance was solid and I liked Abigail Breslin and the main antagonist in the movie as well

Nothing else about the movie was really noteworthy though, it falls apart towards the end and the ending wasn't that great either

Basically, it was an average movie overall with a few really nice touches to it and a good middle act, in my opinion

i saw evil dead and it was great. i agree with all that. i would have to give it an 8.5/10. i havent seen a good horror movie like this in forever.

and grrrrr!! that puking part just had to happen right when i was drinkin my pop.

Oblivion: 7/10

All the reviews said that it had amazing visuals and a boring plot, but I thought it was somewhat the opposite. After movies like Tron and Avatar, I have extremely high standards for "amazing" visuals. Oblivion seemed "bland," very brown. On the other hand, I thought that the story was very interesting. And seriously, a movie with Morgan Freeman & Olga Kurylenko, pretty awesome by default. The soundtrack was incredible, epic & moving, with a consistent theme throughout the whole album. I can't wait to buy the soundtrack; I will probably Redbox the blu-ray.

The visual effects themselves weren't groundbreaking in Oblivion but the cinematography itself is breathtaking. There are a lot of great shots in the movie.

As for the actual film, it had some interesting revelations and the actors all gave good performances, but I felt like the plot itself didn't really have much substance and none of the characters outside of Tom Cruise were very compelling characters.

I really liked Oblivion. The plot too was quite good I thought, especially a bit towards the ending where all the events shown so far and it's co relation to the past makes sense. I kind of wonder if the people who say the plot was bland were able to catch all of references and revelations and co-relate them properly, cause I feel it takes a bit of thinking and some inference to fully understand as they are not explained to you.

An 8.5/10 from the the .5 being just for the ost.

what is the big deal people make with "performances"?? i would think the movie would be good if the performances were. like can someone tell me a good movie with bad performances? and i mean a really good movie not and ok 6/10 movie.