Rate the last Movie you saw.

Toy Story 2

10/10

Have not seen this in damn near over a decade and vaguely remembered it but it was seriously awesome. Everything is top notch with this production.

Rush Hour 2- 7/10

Not as great as the 1st movie, but it's just as funny. The most memorable part is the fight at the Spa and afterwards, heading their way to the police station in Hong Kong.

Toy Story 2

10/10

Have not seen this in damn near over a decade and vaguely remembered it but it was seriously awesome. Everything is top notch with this production.

I actually have the 3 little aliens. They're awesome. They're my favorite toys from the Toy Story movies. I also have 2 little ones on the dash of my car.
35936_1504237572342_6368898_n_zpse7f2e25d.jpg

End of Watch : great acting really carried this movie. It was a little slow at times and I'm getting tired of the home video footage but this movie had a very emotional story and bond between the two cops and their families and the action scenes were great and intense. Best portrayal I've seen of cops in a movie and goes down as my saddest movie of the year.

Toy Story 2 was probably my favorite of the three

That being said, the first one holds a very special place in my heart because of Pizza Planet lol I always wanted to go there as a kid

Frankenweenie - 8/10

Great movie, reminds me why I love Tim Burton so much. Sure I really dont care about some of his most recent movies (alice, dark shadows) but this one reminds me of his older stuff. The characters are exaggerated looking and memorable, the whole film has lots of shadows, and the suburban neighborhood setting is very plain and surreal just like in Edward Scissorhands. Overall good movie, I loved the connction between the boy and his dog.

Django unchained 9.0/10 another reason why i love quentin tarentino films But does he have to make a cameo in every one of his movies only to get himself killed off? the scene involving the slave getting mauled to death disturbed me a lot though

the man with the iron fist 7.9/10 i like it but the plot kinda felt a little shallow to me IMO

Pitch Black- 9/10

I like the settings that despite having a very dangerous criminal Riddick on the loose, there was a bigger problem especially if that planet goes dark for the month. The tension is very good.

Django unchained 9.0/10 another reason why i love quentin tarentino films But does he have to make a cameo in every one of his movies only to get himself killed off? the scene involving the slave getting mauled to death disturbed me a lot though

the man with the iron fist 7.9/10 i like it but the plot kinda felt a little shallow to me IMO

Yeah that death disturbed be as well

Warm Bodies

9/10

What a very sweet movie. It's like Lollipop Chainsaw but with a little more drama. I just wished for more gore. Wonderful story though and the guy who played as Perry is very cute. ;)

Oz the Great and Powerful: 9/10

I loved the Wizard of Oz so I had to see this movie.
I thought it was really good! I also bought a Glinda doll from the Disney store :)

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas - 9.5/10

Such a great film, it really sucks you in and puts you in the bizzare mind and world of Duke (Thompson), and despite how dispicable and wild our two heroes are throughout the film, they actually become tame compared to the never-ending hellish nightmare of Vegas and it's inhabitants. You feel trapped with them almost, its one big nasty rollercoaster of a film, but it's a hell of a time.

Haven't been here in a while......

Anyways, the last movie that I saw was GI Joe: Retaliation, on March 28th at mid-night.

I LOVED Retaliation, and as a Cobra Commander fanatic, my only complain was that Cobra Commander sounded like
Spoiler:
Megatron. :|
Don't know why they didn't go with a more 80s Chris Latta type voice (inB4ChrisLattaIsDead, I know that.), but I digress.

Aside from that, Cobra Commander had an awesome demeanor, and was VERY badass in Retaliation.

I hated the first movie GI Joe movie for many reasons, including:
1 - Cobra Commander never served with Duke in the army, at ANY time.
2 - Cobra Commander and The Baroness were never brother and sister either.
3 - Cobra Commander being a doctor was dumb. I know that the animated movie also made him a doctor, but according to Cobra Commander's origins in the comics and 80s cartoons, it never happened.
4 - Ripcord felt weak in GI Joe 1, being played by Marlon Wayans.
I get that people like Marlon, but he played a very terrible Ripcord in part 1.
5 - Snake Eyes mask in the first movie had a stupid permanent grin on it, which made it hard to take the character seriously.
Not in this movie. Snake Eyes' costume had a good, much needed, revamp. ;)

Retaliation was a 100% improvement upon Rise Of Cobra.
In fact, people should forget that the crappy Rise Of Cobra movie ever existed, and just count Retaliation as part 1.

I won't spoil anything, but Retaliation does set things up for 1 villain, in general, which would make part 3 very interesting.

I give it a 9/10, due to some stupid things, such as RZA playing the the role of the Blind Master.
The good thing is that he doesn't play a big role in the movie, so I'm not really that upset about it.
It was more like "Really, they chose him to do that?"

Otherwise, the movie was perfect for me.

Last edited:
Onibaba:

Proof that sometimes less is more. Casting, setting, and even the dialogue is minimal. Shot in high contrast black and white, effective use of lighting the mood of the film. The movie was surprisingly long though and the middle portions could have been trimmed away since not much happens during that time.

8/10

Haven't been here in a while......

Anyways, the last movie that I saw was GI Joe: Retaliation, on March 28th at mid-night.

I LOVED Retaliation, and as a Cobra Commander fanatic, my only complain was that Cobra Commander sounded like
Spoiler:
Megatron. :|
Don't know why they didn't go with a more 80s Chris Latta type voice (inB4ChrisLattaIsDead, I know that.), but I digress.

Aside from that, Cobra Commander had an awesome demeanor, and was VERY badass in Retaliation.

I hated the first movie GI Joe movie for many reasons, including:
1 - Cobra Commander never served with Duke in the army, at ANY time.
2 - Cobra Commander and The Baroness were never brother and sister either.
3 - Cobra Commander being a doctor was dumb. I know that the animated movie also made him a doctor, but according to Cobra Commander's origins in the comics and 80s cartoons, it never happened.
4 - Ripcord felt weak in GI Joe 1, being played by Marlon Wayans.
I get that people like Marlon, but he played a very terrible Ripcord in part 1.
5 - Snake Eyes mask in the first movie had a stupid permanent grin on it, which made it hard to take the character seriously.
Not in this movie. Snake Eyes' costume had a good, much needed, revamp. ;)

Retaliation was a 100% improvement upon Rise Of Cobra.
In fact, people should forget that the crappy Rise Of Cobra movie ever existed, and just count Retaliation as part 1.

I won't spoil anything, but Retaliation does set things up for 1 villain, in general, which would make part 3 very interesting.

I give it a 9/10, due to some stupid things, such as RZA playing the the role of the Blind Master.
The good thing is that he doesn't play a big role in the movie, so I'm not really that upset about it.
It was more like "Really, they chose him to do that?"

Otherwise, the movie was perfect for me.

I saw it on Friday night. It was pretty good although I didn't like and was sad that
Spoiler:
Duke got killed off early, although he did pulled something valiant
. The best part was the whole fight scene in the mountains and temple. (Only spoiler so far.)

And I want that customized bike the mysterious person rode on that can separate into rocket-propelled missile-like compartments (I know who that mysterious biker is, but I'm not spoiling anymore).

Give it a 8/10

BTW, Jinx is hot. lol

The first G.I. Joe movie was probably the only time I fell asleep on the first movie shown at my drive-in

It was that boring to me