Rate the last Movie you saw.

Katy Perry: Part of Me

9/10

Wonderful and very inspiring. I wish there was more to it than talking and singing though.

This Christmas

7/10

In all honesty, this movie pleasantly surprised me. I went in expecting it to be as lame and stereotypical as say a Tyler Perry movie or a T.D. Jakes movie but it wasn't bad. I think seeing Lauren London's sexy ass in that movie is gassing me up, but still, it's decent and it even gave me a few genuine laughs

Katy Perry: Part of Me

9/10

Wonderful and very inspiring. I wish there was more to it than talking and singing though.

Like her getting railed by that unfunny hairy British guy?

Either way...

The Hobbit

9/10

Saw this in 3D. Started off a little slow but then get really engaging. Thought it was beautiful, fun, the subtle humor was great and really gets me excited for the next chapter.

This. The final battle was totally epic.

Spoiler:
Too bad it was all imagined

I saw it last month with my wife and I thought that part was GREAT!!!
All the girls were almost at tears when that scene happened, and I was laughing my @$$ off.
Spoiler:
ESPECIALLY since it was imagined.
It was even funnier when I found out it was fake.
Couldn't stop laughing.
I had tears from laughing so hard at these die-hard Twilight chick-flick fans, who thought their beloved characters were being killed off.

That director wins the trollololololololo moment of the year for me.

Last edited:
Life of Pi - 9/10 I hate the whole 3D gimmick, this film and Avatar are the only films I've seen that use it to complement the film, put the story aside the visuals are truly amazing.

I know I'm late but...

The Other Guys

LAUGH MY EFFING ASS OFF...

9/10

I just got to see the last half of that over Christmas, was hilarious can't wait to watch the full film.

Just watched The Backyard.

This documentary is about backyard wrestling. From Arizona and California to England, it showcases what drives these kids and what they put themselves through. With a cameo from RVD there are great points from parents to the kids themselves, just how they live their lives. As a former backyard wrestler is brought back the same energy and excitement I had when I was 17 years old. Really fascinating, entertaining and not for the squeamish. It was on instant Netflix.

9/10

I just got to see the last half of that over Christmas, was hilarious can't wait to watch the full film.

Just watched The Backyard.

This documentary is about backyard wrestling. From Arizona and California to England, it showcases what drives these kids and what they put themselves through. With a cameo from RVD there are great points from parents to the kids themselves, just how they live their lives. As a former backyard wrestler is brought back the same energy and excitement I had when I was 17 years old. Really fascinating, entertaining and not for the squeamish. It was on instant Netflix.

9/10

dude you must.

the first half is the BEST part.

I had to pause the movie for 2 scenes cuz I was laughing too hard.

we'll see if you find the same scenes as equally funny.

The Other Guys was on and off for me. It had its moments, but I wasn't laughing all the way through.

It was quite corny at times actually, but worth the watch.

Nude Nuns with Big Guns

8/10

If you like tits, guns, lesbos, drug use, Mexican drug cartels, a nun getting shot removing the bullet then cauterizing herself then showering naked, cabaret, sacrilegious films check this out.

Like her getting railed by that unfunny hairy British guy?

Either way...

The Hobbit

9/10

Saw this in 3D. Started off a little slow but then get really engaging. Thought it was beautiful, fun, the subtle humor was great and really gets me excited for the next chapter.

Ew forget that dude. I love this movie because she knows how to move forward and I get to see behind the curtains of what it's like to be a performer. It's amazing how she stays so strong and goes on with the show. :)