Rate the last Movie you saw.

I really want to see this movie sometime, looks great. Shame that it bombed bad at the box office.

good song

I guess it has a lot to do with its poor marketing and super cheesy and cliche trailer. It's a genuinely good action movie otherwise, better than that poor excuse of an action movie, Resident Evil.

Rocky III - 8.5/10, best Rocky movie out of them all.

Shira, how does it compare to the first?

The first was nice and fresh.

This one just felt like they were just trying to milk the first one for what it's worth. It felt like Taken 1.5 instead of Taken 2.

Remember how in Taken 1 he's going our Europe, busting up dudes from on boats, to warehouses, to construction sites?

This one takes place in just one place, Istanbul. The movie feels dragged out as well. You think it's over, then it's not because something obvious happens. You can seriously predict like 75% of the movie.

Raising Arizona - 8/10

One of the Cohen brother's earliest and greatest movies. Quirky, odd, and funny.
I'll admit Nic Cage isnt the greatest actor, but this is definitely one of his few great roles.
great soundtrack thoughout as well.

Taken 2

6/10

Not worth the cost of a movie ticket. Didn't need a sequel.

Yeah I saw it yesterday with a friend. It really didn't need a sequel. I hated the ending. Like, what the fvck did he do to that guy? You can't tell at all. Some of the fight scenes are so quick and shot from so many angles, it's hard to tell what's going on.

Yeah I saw it yesterday with a friend. It really didn't need a sequel. I hated the ending. Like, what the fvck did he do to that guy? You can't tell at all. Some of the fight scenes are so quick and shot from so many angles, it's hard to tell what's going on.

My friend said apparently there was a hanger or something behind the guy's head.

So he pushed his head into it.

Still lame, lol.

Battle Royale

I was disappointed in all honesty. It's an interesting premise, there was little context in the character's motivations or the inhumane program they are subjected to. The ending didn't make much sense either. 5/10

Sinister: 9/10

This to me was the most disturbing, top notch horror movie I've seen. The less you know going in, the better. The acting and story are great and although its not that original, it is done really well. There are a couple of scenes that make you jump but this movie was more then that. It had serious tension throughout and the snuff videos shown are just haunting and are accompanied by the creepiest score I've prob ever heard. The movie does drag slightly but was so worth seeing if you like horror movies.

Re watched my Band of Brothers set, I would literally give this a 10/10.

If you have not seen it, I encourage you to do so.

Juno- 5/10

I remember liking this when it first came out, but now after watching it again not so much. The dialogue was annoyingly unrealistic.

Bigfoot 10/10

Set in Deadwood, South Dakota. One of the most beautiful places I have been. The cinematography is amazing. Drop what you're doing and go watch this on Netflix.

Also just re-watched...

Hellraiser
9/10

Halloween 6: Curse of Michael Meyers
8/10

And for the first time...

Shrek Forever After
9/10