Rate the last Movie you saw.

Expendables 2 was the last movie I saw. Since Chuck Norris was in the movie Im going to rate the movie 0.5/10. I mean come on he is so over rated, and I dont want to hear all this crap about Chuck Norris finding me just because I said he was crap. He aint going to touch me because when Im don with hiwazesestxdrsetxdryu ghbj;ll'.ciyfoyhbun]kmogfdxuiuyiuipoiyt3458967809-hgkjlhknjhv jlkhlm';kdfglwgf;wfh;wljghc o;wrmxpwgjwqprv vhasgodyvvnqwvqojn93tyfotvglhbklnm'p9u089r5e4[pl;'.,;l.

Hello Everyone This is Chuck Norris speaking. I just had a chat with Liu Kang93, and after convincing him that he was wrong about everything he said he agrees that Expendables 2 gets a 10/10. He would of told all of you guys himself but he is sleeping at the moment and I dont thing he is waking up any time soon. Well Good day to you all :)

Holy shit, that blew my mind. I read that first orange sentence and felt an urge to respond. I have no idea what else it said. I don't even know what the first sentence said.

TMNT 2 : The Secret of the Ooze.

Just because I've seen movie 1,000 times doesn't mean I can't make it 1,001 times. Always a favorite.

10/10

Last edited:
10/10 Pan's Labyrinth.

Recently watched this. Great movie. I really dont watch many foreign films, but that didnt make me think any less of the movie, and in fact I kinda liked how it wasnt in english after a while. Just a great film all around. Visually, musically, and it's story too. The part when the Pale man monster is chasing her almost reminded me of Amnesia in a way.

9/10

The Secret of Kells

It's beautifully animated to say the least. Character designs are simple strongly defined. Backgrounds are varied in colors and tones; they effictively set the mood of each scene.

The story left something to be desired though. Differences and common ground between characters of Christian and pagan background could have been explored, but it never came to fruition. The significance of the manuscript that several characters hold dear is not made clear.

7/10

Kick-Ass

7/10

Was decent, it kinda shifted in tone during the movie though. I was kinda getting adjusted to it being a somewhat real take on nerd who dresses up like a hero and tries to fight everyday crime with some comedy in there, then halfway it kinda turned into more of an over-the-top action/crime film. Still a good movie though. Also Nicolas Cage was great in this film.

guess I should read the graphic novels to fully appreciate it.

Was decent, it kinda shifted in tone during the movie though. I was kinda getting adjusted to it being a somewhat real take on nerd who dresses up like a hero and tries to fight everyday crime with some comedy in there, then halfway it kinda turned into more of an over-the-top action/crime film.

Exactly how I felt about Hanc0ck.

Lawless. 8/10
Went in not knowing much about this movie and took a little to get use to the southern accents but the story and characters really got me interested. Its your typical gangster movie where bootlegging goes wrong and people get killed type of story but Tom Hardy and Shia Labouf carry the film so well, along with the rest of the cast that you really care about the characters. The violence in this movie is very realistic and so brutal at times that it made me cringe (guy gets tarred and feathered, castrated, ect) and there is a lot of it through out. This movie also just made Tom Hardy even more of a badass so def go see this one if you like these kind of gangster flicks.

Observe And Report - 8/10

Alot of people seem to hate this movie and I guess I can see why, its a really dark comedy and its not for everyone or what they were probably expecting.

However I enjoyed it alot and think people overlook Rogen's surprisingly deeper character that he's not usually known for portraying. In a nutshell, he's a jerkass delusional guy here, a guy that dreams and mimics to be that asshole cop that we have all witnessed and hate in life. And not alot of people could feel for him enough to enjoy the movie, but for those who can and enjoy this type of humor, will see where this movie shines.

Prometheus

7.8/10

It was interesting enough to watch all the way through. But the plot was nearly non-existent. It was almost 100% random bad shit happening to a exporation crew.

Maybe I'm just too hopeful for twists/meaningful plot. But that's the only reason it gets -2.2. Everything else was great.

visuals.
Sounds.
Dialogue.
Acting.

ect ect.

Fight Club - 8.5/10

keeps you hooked and it messes with your head, but you enjoy every minute of it.
Has a darkly looking tone to it that I like, very grimey looking.
Love the pixies song at the end too.

Shaolin 9/10

Incredible story and a beautiful score.
The fight scenes are great for the most part, but a lot are very unbelievable and the random wire moments feel awkward and out of place.

Dredd - 7.5/10

Great post apocalyptic setting, great score, the action was alright though I wanted more. Overall a good action flick.

The industrial-esque musice is just fantastic!

Last edited:
Dredd - 7.5/10

Great post apocalyptic setting, great score, the action was alright though I wanted more. Overall a good action flick.

The industrial-esque musice is just fantastic!
I really want to see this movie sometime, looks great. Shame that it bombed bad at the box office.

good song