Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) discusspalooza

Sub-tektor

Omae wa mo shindeiru.
You are already dead.

What's Hokuto No Ken?
Why should I care?

I'll tell you what Hokuto No Ken is... THE MANLIEST PIECE OF WORK EVER!

The show involves action, suspense, a fairly decent story, love, and gore!

Watch the intro of the second and third season of the series.

IF THIS DOESN'T GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS... Then you already watch the show, or you're already deadly stupid.

Now watch this clip from the show just letting you know.

Now the show isn't by all means perfect, there are only a few problems.

Just the fact that Kenshiro is a bit too powerful (Though he does have tougher fights in the second series), the filler can be annoying and predictable (they try to fix that in the fourth season), loads of oddly proportion art, along with some laughable continuity errors, sometimes even extremely pathetic

But that's all forgiven for the amount of action given, and the good story that does keep you interested.

Plus it does a good job on making you feel sympathetic for buff manly guys crying.

So what are you waiting for? Go watch Hokuto no Ken (AKA Fist of the North Star) on hulu! Or whatever!

If you guys did watch the show already, then... How's life? Working up on something HKN related? Playing Ken's rage? I dunno, anything to say about it?

I downloaded the demo. It seemed to be okay. But Mat and Pat just like to demean everything they play :laugh:
There were some miss opportunities, and how they adapted the HKN story wasn't well done(I would love to complain but I would just go on a fanboy tangent). A minor one for me is that they don't have the kick ass (though cheesy) anime music, and no you can't have an MP3 playing at the same time (at least on the PS3 version).