Michael Bay ruining the new TMNT movie?

I love TMNT. And is he fvcking kidding me? A MODEL as Raph? A crackhead looking asshat for mikey? And MEGAN FOX? She sucks so damn bad even she has admitted to not being a good actress. Simply put Bay needs to be hidden in that warehouse at the end of indiana jones.

What I want to know is do any of the guys castes as turtle know any type of martial arts because that is needed for this movie.

What I want to know is do any of the guys castes as turtle know any type of martial arts because that is needed for this movie.

Probably not.
Bay's things are explosions, so I can imagine the Turtles blowing up the Technodrome, in retaliation for Shredder blowing up their sewer home earlier, followed the the Turtle van, blimp and April's apartment blowing up. :|

I love TMNT. And is he fvcking kidding me? A MODEL as Raph? A crackhead looking asshat for mikey? And MEGAN FOX? She sucks so damn bad even she has admitted to not being a good actress. Simply put Bay needs to be hidden in that warehouse at the end of indiana jones.

Agreed, right next to George Bush's daughters.

I can't believe our childhood memories are ruined by this atrocity!! Even the show on Nick is better than this. Serioously!!!

<<<<<<Favorite TMNT series is all of the 2003 version all the way to the end with the Ninja Tribunal and Demon Shredder (although both Fast Forward and Back to the Sewers was cute. Plus the alien Shredder is very ruthless, even more than the late 1980s version couldn't hold the candle to it (seen the Turtles Forever movie with the original mirage comic version turtles, the 1980s turtles AND the 2003 turtles united to stop the Shredders from ruining reality.

Great crazy non sensical explosions ridiculous mid action poses and megan fox

Well back to the 2003 series and the new one I actually like

Probably not.
Bay's things are explosions, so I can imagine the Turtles blowing up the Technodrome, in retaliation for Shredder blowing up their sewer home earlier, followed the the Turtle van, blimp and April's apartment blowing up. :|

Well Bay kinda ruined it with Fox as April I mean I... a non directing scrub like myself knows that is not a great casting choice, but Im still willing to see it if the turtles actually do some Martial arts and if they cast Cassy Jones right

Michael Bay.jpg

This pretty much sums up the trailer.

April being played by the terrible Megan Fox.
The Turtles look terrible.
Shredder doesn't seem convincing.
Shredder and April O'neil's father "creating" the ninja turtles?
A bit too borrowed from Ultimate Spiderman, Michael Bay.
Nope.jpg
This shit won't get 1 red cent from me.

Yes, for a live action movie, I can totally see that.
That wouldn't look completely out of place or stupid at all